21a* Belgravia Of Lagos

Hey WattFam, I'm here ❤

This chapter is for Bhad_influence hope you had fun on your birthday 🥺❤

Before we go on, what do you think Belgravia of Lagos means or what do you think is popularly referred to as Belgravia of Lagos?

NADIA SULAIMAN

We finally left Moremi Hostel.

Finally, I meant after a very long time.

A very long time that was filled with Tania trying out different tops. She had already decided she was going to wear short pant and a top so that should be easy, right?

Except that my friend couldn't still find a suitable top to wear. It was either one was too big or too small or wasn't crop enough or made her look like she was a 12-year-old kid.

When there was nothing that she'd ever that won't make her look like a 12-year-old.

Then, finally, after a series of trials, she settled for one.

And that was when the real trial and tribulation started, she just couldn't find a hairstyle she liked so she had to try like a million ones before she could find the one she loved.

It was either it made her forehead look like a calabash or her flattened plane or made her head look a coconut or a mango or a potato.

Her words, not mine.

Even Dunni that was a beauty queen didn't take long in getting ready at all. She was ready within 30 minutes and my best friend after two hours was to trying to lie her edges perfectly.

Eventually, she was done and we were able to leave the hostel to drive to Ikoyi where Jay lives and where the party would be taking place.

Ikoyi was the closest residential area to Coven City and by the closest, it was still like an hour's drive away from the front gate of the city so, from CSA, it was almost a 2-hour drive away.

"See now," Tania whined from where she was sitting beside me in the car. She was riding shotgun while Dunni was sitting at the back and talking about numerous selfies. She had been taking selfies and making videos from the minute she finished dressing up till now.

I couldn't even understand why some girls couldn't just snap one picture and be okay with it.

Well, Tania was another proof. We could snap a hundred pictures and she still wouldn't find a suitable one to upload.

"See what?" I asked her and she turned her phone's screen to me. I glanced briefly from the road to see a video of giggling girls in a pool.

"What about them?"

"They're already at the party and enjoying themselves and we're still stuck here."

"And who do we have to blame for that, Miss Tania George? Were you not the one that delayed us for more than 2 hours by just dressing up in a top and a pant? What if you were now dressing up for a ball or something?"