𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?

The rest of the afternoon was amazing for Jisung, he met all the animals and spent a lot of time with his friends. When night fell, Minho took the prince to the castle safely, they bid their goodbyes and Jisung stood at the gate, watching Lee go away. 

— Prince Jisung, what are you doing here at this hour? — One of the security guards asks. 

— I was out, I just got back. — Jisung opens a smile. — I'm coming in, have a good night at work, Youngjae hyung.

— Have a good night too, prince. 

Jisung entered the castle and ran to his room, he had to change his clothes before his father saw him, he was still in his uniform and was all dirty from walking in the dirt and playing with the animals. After showering and changing clothes, the prince went into the kitchen and found Jihyo cooking dinner. 

— Missed me, noona? — Jisung asks. The woman turned to the boy and smiled. 

— Of course I did, Hyunjin told me you were at one of your friends' house. — She kisses his forehead. — Did you have fun, darling?

— A lot, they live in a cool place and it was super fun there. — Jisung tells, excited. — I petted several cute animals. 

— Does your father know about this? You know he doesn't like you going to other people's houses.

— Noona, I went without him knowing, but that's ok, I'll talk to him later.

— Jisung, your father will be furious. — Jihyo hits the prince's arm with the wooden spoon that was in her hand. 

— Ouch, noona, don't hit me. — He grabs his arm and pouts. — Dad will understand me, okay?

— When you get grounded, don't complain, Jisung. — She goes back to the stove and the prince sits in the chair next to it. 

— Noona, if I say something.. do you promise not to hit me again?

— What is it now, Jisung?

— I think I'm falling in love with one of my friends.

The king and princes were already seated, Hyunjin looked at his brother, who was quietly just eating

The king and princes were already seated, Hyunjin looked at his brother, who was quietly just eating. Christopher noticed how quiet his children were, he also knew that his youngest son had been out all day and hadn't even warned him, Jisung is not the type to do things in hiding, he always told everything to the king, that's why Christopher didn't know why his child left without warning him. 

— Jisung, where have you been all afternoon? — Christopher asks. 

— I went to the library, I read all the books on my shelf, so I went looking for new ones. — Jisung lies. 

— You could have warned me, I'd buy new books for you.

— I didn't want to disturb you, dad, you're always busy.

— Jisung, you and Hyunjin are more important to me than anything. — Christopher holds his son's hand. — Don't hide anything from me anymore, ok?

— Okay, dad. — The prince felt bad lying to his father, but he knew that if he told the truth, he would not react well.

After dinner the princes went to their rooms. The next day they went to school normally, Hyunjin looked for his friend, but Changbin was nowhere to be found. While searching, he ended up bumping into one of the students and falling to the ground. 

— Again this? — Hyunjin snorts.

— Don't you look where you're going? — The boy asks, annoyed.

「 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 • Rafaela_Paivaa

「 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐭 」