39. Desire

As though the strange things life was throwing at me wasn't enough, Sakshi completely disregarded me from the next day

As though the strange things life was throwing at me wasn't enough, Sakshi completely disregarded me from the next day. It was like she didn't even see me in the first place. She never turned in my direction nor made her presence known in class. I craved for her attention...just a glance my way would have made my day. But no. My mind was a complete mess for the next 2 weeks. I had no idea what she was thinking.

While she ignored my existence completely, she became the centre of my attention in college. I just couldn't...look away. I knew she could feel someone's stare on her...I wanted her to just look in my direction. Atleast once...but being the stubborn girl she is , she paid no heed at all.

Not to ignore the fact that she wasn't a teenager anymore. She's....well she's a woman now. I couldn't fathom to ignore the fact that she's all grown up now. And I dare say my want for her has increased ten folds...for all my imaginations did no justice to the reality in front of me.The little things she does...like biting her lip when she's thinking about something, closing her eyes when she's irritated, scrunching her nose when bored. She's still so adorable. She's dressed up in the most decent clothes yet she doesn't fail to excite me in the slightest. My eyes devour her every time she's around and every part of my body searches for her every fuckin minute.

The 2 weeks were torchurous. Being that close to her yet so far away. Seems like a self imposed torture. I myself didn't understand the motive of my actions. Maybe I was scared to make the move for I feared the consequences.  After all these years I wasn't really ready for her rejection. Worse for her to tell me she already found someone better.

But when Jay chose her for the party...I was livid. I knew this man and his intentions...he wasn't the nice man in the slightest and I knew he chose her just to humiliate the 'ever obedient girl'  from their side. Sakshi did a pretty good job at maintaining her image this way. But I couldn't let that happen. I decided it was enough. It was time to put an end to my silence. I need to man up and approach her. Take my chances and live with no regrets. This 3 months was the gift from universe and no way in hell was I going to let it go. It was show time.

The moment I announced that I want her to be my partner, she was startled. Probably because she wasn't expecting any of this at all. After leaving class, I was hella nervous while getting dressed up. This was going to be our official date and I had to make sure everything was perfect. When she walked to me wearing that amazing dress, I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her luscious lips.

When I put my hand on her lower back to guide her to bus, she shivered. What she didn't know was I shivered as well. The touch felt too intense...for I've waited for years for this very moment.
When we sat next to each other in bus, I could feel the heat coming off her body... she was so fuckin beautiful...and I was on cloud nine. My angel was sitting next to me....as my date.

I had to touch her...my fingers were aching to touch her. She looked so hot in that dress and every part of my body wanted every part of hers. It felt as if I would combust if I didn't feel her skin...I wanted to feel her breath against mine while I ran my hands all over her. Throughout dinner my mind conjured not so decent images of us together...doing things I'd always dreamt of. Her licking her lips from time to time didn't help the situation at all. I was imagining all the things her lips could do and my cock swelled painfully in my pants. I was thankful for the table to cover my embarrassment as I didn't want to scare her away.

My physical and emotional need for her has increased so much that I don't think I can keep my hands to myself from now on. When I placed my hand on her thigh, her breath hitched and she gasped...her gasp almost made me cum in my pants. Fuck she doesn't even know what she's doing to me. I wanted to touch her, hold her and keep her close all the times.

And when she described what she felt about nights...all my emotions resurfaced. That was the reason I fell in love with Sakshi. She felt so deeply that she involuntarily made people fall in love with her thoughts. I couldn't help myself anymore...I had to kiss her, for I had been imagining it for so many years. I wanted to kiss her lips but also I didn't want to scare her away. And when I kissed her soft skin, I felt like my whole existence wasn't useless anymore. Like she makes me wanna be happy that I exist. And when she kissed me back, I swear my heart did a backflip. Every Fibre of my body felt like it was on fire. Every cell suddenly became active and my blood rushed southwards. Her little hand clutching my shirt while kissing my neck did so many things to me. I almost came undone in my pants. I was fuckin aroused just by her innocent kiss. I wanted her so bad...but I couldn't lose my patience. She was my forever and I had to win my queen patiently. I can't afford to scare her away.

She is a goddess for sure. No other woman ever ignited such strong emotions in me. She's the deep ocean I wasn't scared to explore...for I had been waiting to dive in for years.

Yesterday night was the most beautiful night of my life. To say I couldn't eep because of how happy I was would be an understatement. I tossed and turned grinning at myself at 3 in the morning like a fuckin idiot...reminiscing every detail of our interaction.

A ping sound brings me back to my present and I check my phone to find sakshi's mail. She has already sent me the draft copy of a paper! This girl!! She's so fuckin ambitious just like me. I didn't give a damn whether I win this assignment or not before...but now that my girl wants to win I'm all in. Whatever the hell she wants, I will gladly give her.

I decide to take a nap for 30 minutes before getting to work. I can't help but smile at all the adventures we'll go through for the next three months.

*So this is the end of Randhir's pov up until now. Finally I finished writing this!! Uff!!!🥲

Now the plot will continue as usual 🤧

Don't forget to vote and comment 💙💜*