Sagiye...Snehithiye....Kaadhalil Kaadhalil Kaadhalil Niramundu ❤️💛💜💙🖤🤍

TWO YEARS LATER

TWO YEARS LATER

18th April, 2022 at 6:00PM.

"Chithaps, enna ore padapadappa pesaringa?" Samar was talking with Rajan over his phone.

"Kitchen ah alangolam panniten da. Un chithi varathukulla naa clean pannala, oru vaaram ava enaku sapadu poda maata da" Rajan's hands quivered in fret.

"Sobhhaa...ungaluku than samayal theriyume"

"Unaku en soga kathai nakkala than da theriyum. Vikram varan la, athuku than family special dinner prepare panren. Ellarum inga than dinner sapadranga!" he sweetly demanded after scolding him.

"Aana neenga overreact panra alavuku kitchen mess ungaluku puthusa enna?"

"Appo ellarum munnadiyum un chithi enna thittina paravalaya unaku?"

"Ippadiye pesitu iruntha velangidum, phone ah vechutu lizol potu kitchen ah clean pannunga" he suggested and stuck his tongue out.

"Unkita poi idea keten paru, un appan mariye nakkal panra da nee"

"Therinja seri, all the best chithaps. I loveeee you!" he said in a singsong voice.

"Atha enkita sollu!" Rajan rolled his eyes and ended the call.

Samar's lips formed an impish glee as the amount of joy he receives from teasing his uncle remains infinite.

He hired a tempo traveller to pick up Shalini's family from the airport; now he's inside the van waiting for their arrival.

"Un Vikram mama konja maasam Chennai la than iruka poraru. Jolly thana?" his voice turned fruity and he cuddled his 1 year old baby daughter Vinisha.

She began wailing and Samar fed her water via the cute baby bottle. He placed his thumb in her little palm and rubbed it gently to console her.

His phone beeped with Shalini's message that they all reached the arrival gate.

He got down the vehicle and since it's impossible to wear his disguise all the time, guards provided security for the family to avoid fan crowding.

After searching for a minute, his eyes couldn't pinpoint Shalini and the rest of her family members at the arrival gate.

"Enna ithu...oruvela surprise ndra perula namakke theriyama vandi la eritangalo?" he slightly scratched his head.

"Machan!" Shiva waved his hand and Samar waved back.

Shiva and family walked out of the gate and he fist punched with Samar's.

"Usually naan avana first hug pannuven...chance ah keduthuta Shiva" Sahana twisted her lips at her husband.

"Missed you too paithiyame" Samar hugged her from sideways.