0 | two days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

"Hey Siri call 'sebas'" I say while I tie my shoe laces. The phone rings about twice when he picks up "yes Hermanita?(little sister)" "hey loser! I'm going for a run by myself since I let the guards go home early since we're moving tomorrow, ok byee!" I say quickly. "hold up! Hold up!" Shit

Sebastian let's out a groan "Brielle why would you do that?" He asks me. I just shrug.

oh wait he can't see me.

"Because I only go for Like a twenty minute run and our neighborhood is safe. So I decided for them to leave early, plus you'll leave the warehouse in twenty minutes so by the time I'm home you'll already be here." I say going on the balls of my feet.

"You're really bad at math." Sebastian let's out a chuckle "yes I leave in twenty minutes but then it's another 15 minutes to get home so the answer is NO!"

Now it's my turn to let out a groan "Sebas, you know I go running everyday. Plus it's not like I'm going to get kidnapped or something in like 20 minutes." I say.

"Well you might get kidnapped. because you're almost in the age for these assholes and their mafia business." He's trying to reason with me by pulling the age card and it won't work.

"The thing is bastian I never listen to half of the things you say soo I'll go for a run. k." I say finally. He lets out a breath "I swear I may be twenty two but with all the stress you put in me I look like I'm forty, but fine just be careful ok"

"Yes, yes,  I know I'll be careful love youuu!" I say in a singing voice "love you to Brielle." With that he hangs up and I'm out my bedroom door.

                                        ☆  ☆  ☆

Little confused? let me explain.
First things first Hey bitches!!

I'm Brielle Amelia Lopez, heiress of the Mexican-American mafia. Pretty cool right?

Well technically my brother is the heir but when our parents were killed, in the testimony my brother was given the bloody and killing shit as well as my fathers cover up which is a business of hotels around the world la villa hotels. and I was given my mother's business which was a big fashion industry.
Since I'm still seventeen at the age of twenty one the company will be handed to me.

Anyways, when my brother said the age thingy is because I was actually the only girl born in the main inner circle which meant when I turn 18 any mafia heir can marry me, well unless I want to or they make me.

In the inner circle we have the; Mexican-American, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Colombian, and the French. Any other mafia country is just known as well.. a mafia. For a mafia it is always better to marry someone from the inner circle because you receive more power. And you guessed it my family has a lot of power. Yes there are other girl norms, but since I was born in the inner circle, and heir who married me gets more power and more money.