𝟐. 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

"Who made this? Where can I meet this amazing person?" Heeseung asked with his mouth full as they all sat at the large dining table filled with fine silver cutlery and countless dishes of food.

"Oh this is just the amazing work of our chef. He came from Italy so it's obvious." Sunghoon replied.

"I'm glad you all agreed to stay here until the case isn't solved because coming here from the city daily would be very inconvenient." He expressed his joy with a smile.

"But we can't enjoy ourselves either ways. We can't even sleep once we're on a case." Kai informed after he was done chewing.

"Yeah, it's better that we discuss the matter we're here for." Beomgyu agreed.

"What do you want to know?" Sunghoon asked as he cut his knife through the roasted buttered potato.

"Was Linda your student?" Kiarra asked in response.

"Yes, indeed. Infact she was one of the brilliant students of my class. She was highly active in performing on stage." The man replied.

"So that means she was outgoing and social. She must have a lot of friends." Beomgyu thought to himself out loud.
"Did she have a boyfriend?" He asked Sunghoon.

"I'm sorry but I'm not involved in my students' personal life. All I know is that she was a cheerful girl with a gorgeous smile." The man explained.

"You sure did notice her smile carefully." Soobin commented with a low voice before drinking from his glass.

"Pardon?" Sunghoon looked at him.

"Nothing." He immediately shook his head.

"Did anyone ever try to bully her? Or did she have a rival?" Kiarra questioned.

"She was mostly friendly with everyone but yeah I remember she did get in a fight with one of girl's in her class." Seonhee responded.

"But it was just because she got to perform in an act instead of the other girl. I think that's natural among students."

"Please provide me with the details of that girl please." Kiarra asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Sure. I will."

"If It's possible....can we please talk with the students who are left here?" Beomgyu asked and Sunghoon hummed in response.

"Sure, we'll introduce all the students to you once we're done with lunch." He answered.

"Aren't you going to drink your wine?" Sunghoon questioned Kiarra with raised eyebrows.

"Ah no I don't drink." She gave out an embarrassed chuckle.

"So I heard this castle was haunted?" Heeseung rose up the question that made Sunghoon freeze in his spot.

"Obviously. It's a given at such a place." He replied after gulping the food down his throat. "Everyone thinks places like these are haunted."

"But the question is that is this place really haunted?" Heeseung questioned once again as he looked directly into Sunghoon's eyes.

"It depends....if you believe in the supernatural then it must be." He replied with his usual calm tone.

"Do you believe in the supernatural?" Kiarra asked making him look at her now.

"No. I don't." He answered firmly without a second thought.
"Magic is just special effects and strategic techniques. I think everyone knows that."