update (not a bonus chapter, sorry TT)

hello everyone!!

literally wtf this is at 1 million reads.

wtf.

anyway i wanna thank everyone who gave this book a try, interacted with it, gave it criticism, gave it love, everything. it gave me so much positivity and whenever i feel like crap i'd come back here and be like, hey quite a few people have read this book of mine and they leave cute little comments and they seem to like it :D !!

i've grown so much since then and now looking at this book i feel this mix of "ew so cringe what was i thinking" and "damn i wrote a whole story i'm proud of myself"

please keep in mind that i wrote this when i was like, 14-15 (took a whole year) and it probably showed a lot as much as i tried not to let it show even then. this book was sort of an attempt to explore my own identity and feelings, especially my own queerness.

it was mostly just me wanting to write a book though. i'd never really finished writing a long story before (i'd always leave it halfway or delete it) and my promise to myself was to finish it no matter what happens or how long i take.

i didn't even plan a plot or anything, i just thought, hey i wanna write a love story, and then i just went from there and wrote whatever i felt. i genuinely didn't expect it to get this much attention (as much as i thought it would be nice if people liked it), but i'm glad it did because it gave me this tiny ounce of self esteem that kept me going. it made me want to write better and come up with more ideas and work harder as each chapter went by.

that being said, this book isn't perfect. like i said before, i was (and still am) young and this was just a first attempt, a sort of "let's just throw it all in, give it a go" type deal. i don't really plan on editing it or doing anything to it. i kinda just wanna leave it as it is, a sort of preserved relic from year 14 of my life or whatever.

anyways i'm working on another book rn! actually two books. one book isn't exactly romance and it's taking a lotttt of time because of the amount of details i'd planned out beforehand so i can't really publish it yet.

but i might write another romance book and post the chapters as i go. kind of like how i did this book.

if you liked this book, i hope y'all can check that out as well if/when it comes out (idk how long that will take but hopefully soon), it would mean a lot to me!!

thank you!

love,

queenred

just a quick sort of disclaimer/note: my writer's block is crazy and i get real bored/unmotivated/distracted really fast so there's a chance that book might not even actually come out but I'M TRYING MY BEST AND I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO SORT OF LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT A BOOK IS IN THE WORKS AND MAINLY JUST TO THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND TALK.