Alkia Kingdom: Classes

There are five classes in this game. Choose your own class, special abilities and weapons. 

(Note: This List is not completely elaborated. Just a preview. I edited the classes, the way I wanted them to be.)

1. Warrior - Class that is good for short-ranged combat. Some are also good in long-ranged combat too. They mostly depend on brute strength. They are using armors and shields for defense. Different weapons can be used for offense and are categorized as follows:

     Lancer - Belongs to the warrior class. His main weapon is a powerful lance. Good for long-ranged combat. Increases their range depending on their skills and levels.

      Berserker - Belongs to the warrior class. His main weapons are a big and heavy axe or large flail which is a chained iron ball with spikes. He has a strong body built. It is more advisable to use this on a short-ranged combat.  Only one main weapon can be selected by the player.

       Slayer - Belongs to the warrior class. His main weapon is a sword either two or more depending on his skill level. Good for short-ranged combat. They strike like lightning. They're can move fast and can dodge quickly.

2. Archer - Class that is good for long range combat. They're using remarkable bows or crossbows. The bowstring and arrows are made of arcane energies and willpower. 

3. Bard - Class that use summoning techniques through the use of a weapon, Harp. They can produce magic with their music. They can attack using sound waves. They can also heal other players through their music. 

4. Assassin - Class that secretly turn their enemies down. They move swiftly without being noticed. They're categorized depending on the weapons they are using.

        Sniper - Their main weapon is a sniper rifle. As much as possible they will stay on high places and will not let their enemies discover their hiding place.

        Ninja - Their main weapons are chain with blade, shuriken, dagger, smoke bombs, claw and dual blades. They are fast and can move in a flash.

5. Mage - Class that is good in supporting other classes and can also hold against their own foes. They can cast spells to heal, remove poisons, curses or resurrect party members that in need. They can also cast offensive spells against their foes. Their weapons are either staff or wand.