Part 22

John Market Pov

I'm excited I know she's freaking out but I'm over the moon. I know she wants to be married first and this ring been burning a hole in pocket since we came to the states.

I'm sitting cross from her in the doctors office. She's nerves and I can see it. "It's okay baby relax" I told her

"Are you even ready for kids. That's why we used protection and I was on birth control" she asked me and I nod.

"I've always wanted kids with you. It don't matter if it's now or years later. Once I have  child with the love of my life I'm happy" I told her and she smiled a bit.

She let out a deep breath and nod I sat next to her holding her hand and kissing it. Then the doctor came in I walked out to give them time to talk.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Olive in her our room sleeping she had a rough  couple of days. She haven't told me what the doctor said. I'm just guessing we're not pregnant. But I feel like it's more then that.

We've trying to get her to eat since we've been back from the doctor but she won't. She's just depress and I don't how to make her feel better and it's driving me crazy.

I'm walking in our room with some ice cream for Olive. But I stopped when I heard her talking.

"Emma he's going to leave me" I heard Olive said and I frown. "Girl that man is never leaving you. We all know it's not your fault" Emma said.

"I lost our baby I didn't even know I was pregnant. How can I be so stupid to let that happen." She said crying. "No one is blaming you for what happened.  You got hurt trying to break up their fight. Hes probably going to think it's his fault. Talk to him" I heard Abby voice.

"I can't even look at myself in the mirror. How am I going to look him in the eye" she asked them. Someone sighed "I've known John for years. This the happiest I ever seen him in his entire life." Abby told her

"He's not going to let one mistake that wasn't any of your fault break you up.  These things happen it just wasn't your time" Abby told her.

She had a miscarriage? Why why wouldn't she tell me walking in the room. They all looked at me "why didn't you tell me?" I asked her Emma and Abby walked out the room.

I sat in front of her and she just looked at her fingers. "I-I didn't want you to hate me" she whispered I frowned. Pulling her on my lap now she's straddling me.

"I will do anything for you. I can never hate you baby. You are everything to me I'm just upset I wasn't there for you. You've been hurting all this time and I didn't know what to do to stop it" I told her rubbing her back as she cried.

"I killed or baby" she whispered crying and I shook my head no "no baby you didn't things happen. I plan on spending my entire life with you. We have time and many more chances" I told her kissing her neck and she nod.

"I love you Olive" I told her she told me she loved me too. Thinking it's a better time then any I went in pocket. "I got this for you" I told her giving her the little box.

She opened it and her jaw dropped "John" she started but I stopped her

She opened it and her jaw dropped "John" she started but I stopped her. "This ring has been burning a whole in my pocket since we came here." I told her she's looking at me.

"I know we're not far in our relationship. And there's still a lot we have to learn about each other. We can be engaged as long as you want. Just please say you'll marry me" I told her wiping her tears.

"Tell you'll marry me and love me. Let me take care of you and Luna." She nod yes and kissing me. "I love you baby" I told her and she still crying.

Emma and Abby walked in "what's happened why are you crying!" Abby said "everything" Olive yelled showing her hand. They all started screaming and jumping.

Luna ran in "what's wrong?" She asked "I'm getting married" then Luna started screaming too.  I felt so good I turned one of the worst weeks of her life to the best.

She tackled me kissing me all over my face.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Olive and I are laying down I'm rubbing her back "how are you feeling?" I asked her she got up straddling me. "John are you sure you wanna marry me? This isn't just to make me feel better about the whole miscarriage thing?" She asked me.

"Baby I've wanted to marry you from the day we landed here. I was going to give it to you on Christmas Day. But I needed to reassure that I will never be mad at you for something we can't control." I told her kissing her neck.

"We can try again once we're married. I know you always wanted to have kids after we got married. Then we're gonna have 6 little digests running about." I told her.

She laughed at me "I'll give you 3 Luna count as the 4th" she said "deal" kissing her.

Im engaged to the love of my life.