Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*

Dane ~

I pressed my lips against Kinsley's, loving the way she smiled against my mouth.

"What do you want me to wear?" She asked, her lips brushing against mine with every word.

"Nothing."

Her smile only grew wider at my request.

"Go out and invite Tyson to play. I'll meet you in the playroom in fifteen minutes."

Kinsley was giddy with excitement and sprang out of bed giggling as I gave her a playful swat on the ass as she climbed out of the bed wearing only a t-shirt and panties.

I was going to wait in my room, but I couldn't help but follow just to see Tysons reaction to Kinsley's proposition.

Following our girl down the hall, I leaned against the wall, watching as Kinsley approached Tyson from behind in the kitchen. He was seated at the kitchen table, making it easy for her to snake her arms around his neck and down his chest as she peppered the side of his jaw with kisses.

"Come play with us?" She asked mischievously.

Holy fuck. Tyson could never say no to that.

Tyson was silent, but clenched his glass so hard I thought he might shatter it.

"I'm meeting Dane in the playroom in fifteen minutes." She hummed against Tyson's neck.

Standing abruptly Tyson turned to face Kinsley, who wasn't fazed at all by the scowl on his face.

"Then we better go get you ready." Tyson muttered in a deep voice before scooping Kinsley up and throwing her over his shoulder, holding her in place with one arm.

She laughed and squirmed as Tyson carried her toward the playroom over his shoulder, playfully sinking his teeth into the skin of her ass with just enough pressure to make her squeal and laugh even louder.

Fifteen minutes felt like fifteen hours, but I waited the full amount of time before making my way into the playroom.

My eyes drifted around the room until they settled on Kinsley. She was completely naked on the bed with her arms and ankles bound and restrained to the four corners of the bed with a blindfold covering her eyes. She was immobile and on complete display for me and I could barely control my reaction.

Tyson stood off to the side, letting me admire his work, knowing that's exactly how I wanted her presented to me.

"So fucking perfect." I said in a low voice as I ran one of my hands from her ankle up her thigh with enough pressure to make her gasp.

Tyson and I approached the bed from either side, looking down at our girl with nothing but complete devotion in our eyes. Her chest was pumping as she tried to anticipate where we were going to touch her first.

So responsive and excitable.

"Tell us what you want us to do to you." I said in a husky voice that pulled her attention in my direction.

"Touch me." She begged softly.

"Where?" Tyson asked.

Kinsley paused as her tongue swept over her bottom lip, thinking carefully about her response before she verbalized it.

"Everywhere." She finally answered.

"Everywhere huh? How about we start here?"

I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh with a feather light touch that made the muscles in her legs tense.