Chapter 8

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

*ting ting ting*

"Huuhnngggg ahhhh"  I stretched my arms as I wake myself up. I set up my phone to 4:00am today since I need it.

I splashed my face with water, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes.

They don't have any appropriate working out clothes here so I just made my own.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and proceeded to head out. I asked Filo to empty out 2 rooms last night before I went to bed. I plan on making one my gym area and the other is where I'll dance practice and sing. I might add my own studio too once I'm done with  losing weight.

Euphemia had a horrible voice and couldn't dance to save her own life but when I took over her body, everything I was as Sumiko transferred to her body, except the physical appearance.

It was quite convenient for me to have creation magic since I can just easily make whatever I need.

For example, barbells. o((*^▽^*))o

Ok! Time to start!

I stretched first before I begin my extreme workout. There was a point when I was Sumiko I had to do this for three days straight since I gained 10 pounds. Well, they found out that I kept on eating chocolate. Fufu~

Even with this new body of mine, it wasn't that hard to exercise, God must really have been generous that day.

I did my extreme workout with ease. Then I went outside to jog around for an hour. When that was done I proceeded to do yoga.

Ah~ yoga really is my favorite part of my whole exercise routine

I was done after working out for 3 hours. I headed to the dining hall and Oliver followed what I asked him yesterday.

I happily ate my breakfast, I took a bath then proceeded to do my morning skincare routine. I also ate my hair vitamins and added the serum to my hair.

Aine came in the room to brush my hair

Ah so Refreshing..

I went to stroll around the Cold Palace admiring the old paintings and antique furniture that were foreign in my eyes

A thought came to my mind, what happened to the Doctor? He never came back. I saw another butler, my guess was Ashton and approached him about it.

He was very polite, he told me that there wasn't any news or anything heard from him since yesterday.

I nodded my head and walked away, *sigh* how boring what should I do? Hmm..why not fix my dance studio?
I hummed my way to the new room, I wonder how big it is.

I opened the door and golly! I could add my recording studio here as well since its too big!

I went to work, I asked the maids and butlers to leave me alone for 4 hours. I'm glad that they don't question me about how I'm able to do such things.

They were surprised at first but they seemed, proud?

Well its only been barely a day and I've been acting totally different from the original Euphemia, they shook the thought off for I had amnesia.

Well its not really amnesia its more like, Euphemia died when she fell from a tall stair case and I entered her body without any of her memories kinda thing 😀

Anyways

After my much hard work, I have succeeded. I added a wall and door to recording studio so that its well organized.

I Thought about testing out if I have water and lightning powers like Euphemia did but I can do that later on with practicing how to wield a sword. Its been my dream to hold an actual sword and not the ones in kendo.

Since I still have an hour and a half excess time left, I'm going to reproduce my songs.

I sat down and started working on it.

. . .

*knock knock*

"Princess, Its time for lunch" I could hear Oliver say

"Ok, thank you."

I got out and went to eat, after I ate I walked around so I could digest my food properly then I went back to working on my music.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

To be Continued . . .