Chapter 13

Third Pearson POV:

As Laura's friends look at her and a little girl from a little ways away they think that the little girl could ethier be her sister or she's just baby sitting her. While Lauara is internally panicking thinking of all the bad possibilities like all her new friends leaving her because she didnt tell them like her last ones did or they blame to the whole school, but she knew what ever they did wouldn't be good.

Soon as she got closer to her friends with the little girl they noticed what their shirts said.

(If you forgot what they were wearing)

Shock, curiosity, and a little bit of anger coursed through them as the realization that the little girl was her daughter dawned on them. As Laura got closer she came up with way sto explaine to them why she didnt tell them.

When she made it in front of her friends the first one to speak was Ethan when he all of a sudden shouted out "YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!!"

"Yeah" Laura barley whispered waiting for her friends to yell at her and disown her.

But the next thing she knew Ethan had her in a tight huge squealing like a girl saying how he was gonna dress her up and play barbies and keep all the boys away. While Laura was caught off guard she soon started laughing.

After Ethan finally got off her she looked around at the rest of her friends and asked "Sooooo.... you dont care that I have a daughter?"

All of them answered no at the same time but Noah. Again Laura started to panicked was he gonna show backlash was he gonna leave and make their friends choose between them.... she was cut out of her thoughts when he all of a sudden said "why didnt you tell us." Everyone stopped and as realization dawned on them they asked "yeah why didnt you tell us.

Lauara looked down and stuttered out  "I..I thought y..you all wouldn't want to be my friends if you knew."

They all looked at her with the utmost hurt and shock and Elijah said "We wouldn't of care if you told us."

"Yeah your stuck with us." Said Oliver

Laura gave one of her dazzling smiles and was about to respond when she felt a tug on her shirt. She looked down and Blythe shyly asked "mommy who are these people?"

Realization dawned on lauara that she hadn't entroudced Blythe to them or them to her, so she said "Blythe these are mommy's friend, Everyone this is Blythe."

All of the Leathers in unison said together while waving "Hi Blythe."

Blythe giggled and waved back.

After they all introduce themselves Blythe decide she wanted everyone to go to the fairswill.

Soon it was time for the carrnival to close so they all left and went home.

A/N
Sorry y'all this was are first week back to school and it totally wiped us out and we forgot to write the story again super sorry and also I'm horrible at writing in third Pearson POV so sorry if it sucks and for those who have started school I hope you had an amazing first day and for those who have not started school yet hope your first day goes amazingly.
    -Love your author Kay (kisses😘)

Hay:Again with the kisses.

Kay: Yep cause I think there cute.

Hay: Whatever

*walk away*

Kay: *yells at Hay* you know I'm right

also whispers to readers: "she knows I'm right."