Chapter 10:Prince(3).

❝When did he arrived? ❞The King asked looking at Viscente.

❝That's not important,father. How are you today? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and hugged her father before dirt down.

The King's mood immediately improved.

❝I'm doing good, are you going to answer me, young lady? ❞

Zhia Xiang looked at Viscente not sure if he is alright with telling her parents about them.

Viscente stood up and looked at the older couple with a serious expression.

❝Your highness, I, Viscente Moar ask for your blessing. I love Aria and she loves me. ❞

Zhia Xiang was as shocked as her parents.

❝What?❞the Queen exclaimed.

❝Please, I'll take good care of her. ❞

❝Does... does this mean he slept in your room last night? ❞the King asked.

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang replied smiling and admiring Viscente brave actions.

The King sighed.

❝You have my blessings, she already chosen you. ❞ the King said and looked at his plate depressed.

❝Don't be sad, darling. It's not like she will leave. ❞the Queen comforted her husband.

❝Father ~I won't leave you so don't be upset. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝You promise? ❞ the King asked hopeful.

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang said nodding her head as well.

The King raised his pinky finger.Zhia Xiang sighed at the imature but sweet man and linked her pinky with his making a pinky promise.

The rest of the morning went without any events. Then, the headache arrived.

❝What do you want, Alderlo? ❞Zhia Xiang asked rolling her eyes.

❝I came to see you... I've missed you.❞

❝You've seen me, goodbye now. ❞

Ian blocked her path with his body.

❝Let's talk... I don't understand why you don't want me anymore.. . Has that man seduced you so bad?! ❞Ian asked grabbing her shoulders.

❝I don't want you. What's so hard to understand? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝We love each other! How could your love vanish like this? That man must have done something to you. ❞Ian said still denying the fact that he can't get what he wants.

Zhia Xiang grabbed his collar and pulled him closer, a devilish look in her eyes and with big grin she said:

❝Listen here, Alderlo. Disturb me again and I'll make sure you won't be able to speak again ❞Zhia Xiang threatened in a cold, creepy tone, sending shivers down Ian's spine.

She stepped back and returned to the calm and smiling Zhia Xiang, like her earlier behavior was all an illusion.

Ian looked at her speechless. Zhia Xiang passed him, giving a last warning glance.

❝She dared threaten me?! She really did what, good, let's see what are you going to do once I get my hands on that man. ❞Ian said fuming with anger.

❝Aria! ❞ Viscente called happy.

Zhia Xiang stopped and turned around to see the man that was walking to her.

❝I've... made you this. ❞Viscente said avoiding eye contact as he took Zhia Xiang's hand.

He placed a ring on her finger. Zhia Xiang raised her hand to her face and admired the ring silent.

❝You don't like it? ❞Viscente asked worried by her silence.

❝How could I not love it? I was just left speechless, thank you for the gift. ❞Zhia Xiang said, raised herself on her toes and kissed his cheek.

Viscente smiled and caressed her face. Zhia Xiang felt the emptiness again, hiding her face in Viscente's chest to hide the sad expression she couldn't help but have.

❝Did you got shy? ❞Viscente asked smiling.

Zhia Xiang forced herself to push that feeling deep in her heart and poked his chest.

❝No. ❞she protested looking up to the stunningly gorgeous man.

They both got lost in each other's eyes in this romantic moment of silently admiring your lover.

❝You're beautiful. ❞Zhia Xiang was the first to break the silence.

Viscente smiled and kissed her. A slow, loving kiss that made Zhia Xiang's heart hurt like daggers were piercing her.

She fell for this man even if this isn't right. He loves Aria who's dead, not her, yet she couldn't pull away.

Zhia Xiang knew she would need to leave this world and forget about him and that thought made her feel more emptiness, a bitter feeling she knew to well.

Viscente pulled away from the kiss when he felt tears fall on Zhia Xiang's face.

❝Aria, what happened? Why are you crying? ❞ He asked concerned for his lover.

Zhia Xiang touched her cheeks that were wet with tears she fought to stop.

❝Aria, answer me please. ❞Viscente grabbed her hand.

Zhia Xiang looked at him and smiled bitterly.

❝This is it. ❞Zhia Xiang thought to herself.

❝I'm not Aria. ❞Zhia Xiang confessed and avoided his gaze, she knew that it would hurt her to look at him right now.

❝What do you mean? You're clearly Aria. What is going on, are you sick? ❞Viscente asked and touched her forehead afraid that she might have caught a cold.

❝Aria is dead, Viscente. ❞Zhia Xiang said, more tears escaping her eyes.

❝Subject #654, are you sure about this? You may be penalized later for exposing your secret. ❞agent 0 warned.

❝What's the meaning of this? ❞Viscente asked not understanding what's Zhia Xiang trying to say.

❝I'm Zhia Xiang. Aria that you knew and loved died... she chose Ian who wanted to become King. She was killed by him so she wouldn't ruin his plans. Her last wish was to have a change to change her end and expose Ian. That's where I, someone who fulfills last wishes, woke up in her body to make Ian pay. ❞Zhia Xiang explained and wiped her tears.

A part of her expected Viscente to be angry and scream at her for fooling him, but she knew that he isn't the type to do that.

Zhia Xiang thought transmigration will be a fun game where she helps miserable souls and punishes people who hurt others and get away with it.

She got closer to Viscente because she liked him, easy to tease, innocent, someone who sincerely gave his heart to a woman and died trying to get her justice.

A man that was so different from her tainted, wicked self.

Zhia Xiang held her breath and looked at Viscente. His green eyes were filled with tears as his body was slightly shaking.

Zhia Xiang turned around to leave, she planned on ending this mission as soon as she could.

Viscente wanted to stop her, but his body wouldn't listen to him. He stood looking at her back going further and further away.

Zhia Xiang entered her room and opened the journal. She took the pen and looked at the empty page.

❝What you're thinking? ❞agent 0 asked looking at Zhia Xiang's emotionless face.

❝I want to get over with this world faster. I'll use my skill to make it quick. ❞ Zhia Xiang decided and began to write.

She put the pen down and threw herself on the bed covering her eyes with her palm.

❝It must be nice to be loved like that... ❞Zhia Xiang and laughed bitterly.

She couldn't sleep that night.