Waiting for you to wake up

*Time skip to Tony's cabin*

3rd POV

Zariah laid in one of the spare rooms Tony had in the cabin. She was hooked up to monitors and an IV. He let Loki stay in the room with her as he had a cot for him to sleep on. He didn't have the heart to separate him from her. It's been a few days since the re-snap and she still hasn't woken nor has Loki left her side. He hasn't even met his daughter yet; it broke his heart to see her without Zariah.

The goddess laid as she looked as if she was sleeping. She was beautiful to him; as always. His thoughts were interrupted by Thor knocking on the door, opening it. "Brother?" He said softly as Loki hummed in response not turning around as he stared at Zariah "I have someone I would like you to meet. Zariah would have wanted this. Please" Loki knew he had to meet his daughter, but he wanted Zariah awake for it; he turned slightly nodding at Thor as Loki quickly wiped his face of tears.

Thor stepped in as Loki could hear little pitter patter on the floor; behind Thor revealed Calista with her hands clasped in front of her

Thor stepped in as Loki could hear little pitter patter on the floor; behind Thor revealed Calista with her hands clasped in front of her. She looked at her father with same green eyes he has as he just stared at her. His breath hitched as he stood up from his chair walking close to her, taking a knee "Hello beautiful... Do you... do you know who I am?" he asked, afraid of the answer that may come.

The little girl beamed as she raised a hand placing it on his face; imagines of her mother talking about him flashed through his head, which caused him to tear up a bit "You're daddy

The little girl beamed as she raised a hand placing it on his face; imagines of her mother talking about him flashed through his head, which caused him to tear up a bit "You're daddy... I've been waiting for you..." she said softly. He chuckled a bit as he nodded at her. In a quick moment, Calista jumped into her father's arms as he welcomed her hugging her tightly "Oh my dear, I am so happy to meet you finally. I am so sorry I've been gone" he said softly as he held her close, Calista sniffling a little.

Calista looked up at him then to where her mother was laying "Will mommy wake up soon?" she asked as Loki sighed sadly "I hope so love... I hope so..." he said as he kissed her forehead "Let's get something to eat, yeah?" he said as he stood picking Calista up with him; her nodding at the thought of food. He turned looking at Zariah before he left "We need you here love... I miss you... we miss you..." he said softly as he walked out with Thor closing the door behind the three.