15 // i need a distraction

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: If you could trade places with them would you?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

In a heart beat.

I sat next to Kaz looking at his heart monitor with a frown.

It's been about two and a half weeks.

My injuries weren't too bad surprisingly, a mild concussion a few scars along with a broken arm. The concussion is gone so all I'm left with is the broken are temporarily and the scars permanently.

My dad sat in the other chair, looking at us both and I gave him a small smile, he's apologized countless times for not being there or involved in our lives.

It's going to take a while to fully fix our relationship but this is a start, my mom if I can still even call her that wasn't as lucky as me or even Kaz.

She was the one driving the car but the crash wasn't merciful for her, however she didn't want it to be.

There were three notes labeled with all our names one for each of us.

Mine is currently sitting folded in my pocket unread.

No one really knows what happened before I got there considering Kaz hasn't woken up yet, he should soon, hopefully.

"You should go home," my dads voice softly said to me.

"No."

"I'll call you if anything changes in him."

"I don't trust you," I said shortly and saw as his face fell before he nodded.

He sighed, "I really am sorry Camilla."

"Okay."

"Just go home, shower and eat," he said, "come back tomorrow."

I looked over at him, "If anything changes-"

"I'll call you."

I nodded standing up before pressing a kiss to Kaz's forehead.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and my mind running.

Me: Can you come over?