thirty-seven

( THIRTY-SEVEN )
( SANBOO )
tw: none

"NOW THAT INTERSTATE IS PAVED WITH MEMORIES!" dream and sage sang at the top of their lungs.

"now when i think of it, your song sucks."

"we were just yelling."

"okay?"

"why do you have so many moods it's not a joke anymore." dream asked slightly annoyed.

"well i'm SORRY dream but i'm a complicated women." sage said emphasizing the word sorry.

"you're not complicating. you're dramatic."

"asshole."

"asshole." dream mimicked.

"shut the FUCK UP."

"shut the FUCK UP." dream said again.

"i'm ignoring you."

dream chuckled and just turned over to continue editing his manhunt video. "so how far away are you now?" dream asked.

sage looked at the time and back to google maps. "around an hour left. shit it hasn't even felt like 6 hours." sage admitted.

"wait you're so close. you should make sure that ranboo is awake just incase." dream said while grabbing his phone to end the call.

"HOLY SHIT YOURE RIGHT OKAY BUH BYE DREAM!"

"BYEE!" and chaotic as it was, sage quickly went to call up ranboo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"please pick up ranboo please.."

"hello?" the voice through the screen said.

"HOLY SHIT RANBOO!" sage said in excitement.

"SAGE HELLO HOW LONG TILL YOURE HERE??" ranboo said with curiosity.

"in like an hour. you need to drive to san francisco like right now."

"OH OKAY MEET AT OLIVE GARDEN??" ranboo suggested.

"olive garden?? fancy man aren't you.."

"ILL PAY?" ranboo exclaimed.

"RICH KID PAYING FOR OLIVE GARDEN? HELL YEAH LETS GO!!" and as sage said that, the call disconnected.

"holy shit i'm meeting ranboo." sage said as she finally had processed what was happening. "HOLY SHIT IM MEETING RANBOO!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

for the last few minutes it was a silent car ride with sage's thoughts. her thoughts are always random but perfect.

like if she should get a cat and call it faithable or if she should get a dog and call it frencho and she just came up with the weirdest names to call these animals but she liked how they had a touch of her in them.