Guns.

Sorry its so short. But today is Monday and I have no school!!

Lee

I flinched as soon as I stepped into the hallway. The image of my father staggering towards me drunk made me roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here, dad?" I spat.

"This is my house. I can do whatever I want." He slurred.

I rolled my eyes again. "Come on Belle. We're leaving." I kept my eyes trained on my father.

"Oh, your little bitch is here?" Dad chuckled.

I clenched my fist and tried to calm my anger. Belle came out and looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I will be as soon as we get out of here." I muttered.

Dad was just staring intently at us. He blocked the hallway.

"Can you move?" I hissed at him. He moved and leaned up against the side of the wall. Belle passed him but when I was about to pass, he outstretched his arm across the opposite wall. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as he block my way with his scrawny arm.

"Dad, get out of my way!" I shouted but I regretted it when I saw Belle flinch.

"Go to your room now!" He demanded.

I laughed, I mean I really laughed at this. "Now you want to start acting like a father? I'm sorry you should've tried that 4 fucking years ago!"

I felt a pain in my cheek where he slapped me. I gritted my teeth hard. How dare he slap me in front of Belle.

"Watch your mouth! I am your father!" He slurred.

I looked at Belle and said "Belle, meet me in the car, okay?"

"No I'm not leaving you."

So fucking stubborn.

"Belle." I drawled out.

"Lee." She did the same.

I pushed dad's arm out if the way, I've had enough of his bullshit.

"Rylee, if you walk through that door you'll regret it." Dad sneered.

"What can you possibly do to me that you haven't already done?" I rolled my eyes.

He discreetly lifted his shirt and I saw something silver glimmer. I heard Belle gasp. Wow, I didn't see this one coming. My dad had a fucking gun. He took it out and aimed it at my head.

I laughed. "What are you gonna do, dad? Are you gonna shoot me? Gonna shoot the only child you have left! Huh! What are you gonna do!"

Belle nudged me "Rylee stop provoking him." She whispered. I pushed her out of the way and walked up in front of my father, standing directly in front of the gun.

"Go ahead dad. Shoot me." I smirked.

Belle shouted "Lee!"

My father looked confused, like he was battling emotions inside of him. He then aimed the gun at Belle and that right there, that pissed me the fuck off.

"Don't you even dare think about it." I spat.

"Oh, so this girl right here has got you so whipped, huh?" He smirked.

"Come on Belle, we're leaving." I took her hand and left, without looking back. I knew too damn well that dad wouldn't shoot me. I also knew that the gun he had was just as fake as his love for me.

The drive to Belle's house was silent and I was grateful for that. I parked in front of her house and leaned back in my seat.

It was a while until Belle spoke "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow?"

I saw anger flare up in her, "You're not planning to go back there, are you?! Are you crazy? He has a gun! We need to call the police."

I gripped her shoulders gently. "No, we need to calm down. Okay? Calm down, deep breaths."

Belle only glared at me which caused me to chuckle softly and tuck under her hair behind her ear.

I kissed her nose. "I love you."

She pulled me by the front of my shirt and kissed me deeply. I broke the kiss soon after and she frowned.

"You're not leaving me sexually frustrated, not tonight." I smiled at her.

"Stay the night then, please." She pouted.

"Belle-" I started but she cut me off.

"Please stay. I won't be able to sleep cause I'll be worrying."

"That's not a good idea." I smirked.

"Stop thinking dirty." She smacked my arm.

"No, its not that, but. What about your dad?"

"Climb in through my window." She suggested.

"Clichéd much?" I grinned.

"Just do it." And with that, she was out the door.

~~~

Belle

As I entered the door, dad was perched up in front of me in the living room.

"What's so urgent?" I snapped.

"Its about your girlfriend. Something you need to know."

I groaned. "Not to tonight dad." I stomped up the stairs, knowing I'd have to open my window for Lee.

I opened my door to discover Lee sitting leisurely on my bed.

"Holy fucking shit!" I grabbed my chest.

"You really should lock your window." She gave me a cheeky grin.

"You scared me!" I said, still holding my chest.

"I didn't know you had such a dirty little mouth." She smirked.

I locked my door and went further in the room. I proceeded to change into my pajamas with Lee staring openly at me.

"You have no shame, don't you?"

"Who doesn't watch their girlfriends change?" She countered back.

"People who are not perverts." I rolled my eyes.

She got up and unbuttoned her flannel shirt, making my eyes trail down her define abs. Then she took off her pants, exposing her tom and jerry boxers.

"Tom and Jerry?" I snickered.

"What? They're awesome!"

I laughed at her childish behavior as she climbed into bed next to me. After a moment if silence, I spoke "My dad said he needed to tell me something about you. Something important."

Lee went tense when I said this, but she didn't say anything. So I spoke again.

"Is there anything I should know?"

She sighed. "Belle, I'm so sorry."