41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting TRWNLA » Chapter 41:
The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the past, many TV dramas and movie resources have reported that He Xiu will be cast. He Xiu also replied in an interview. He is choosing the script and adding Chen Jinfeng, so that he has the confidence of the fans of He Xiu. Show is to select resources, not like other stars, to interview resources.

——Ahhhhh, I want to see He Xiu acting as an ancient puppet, but acting in a serious drama is more helpful to He Xiu's career, and I don't know what He Xiu team thinks about.

——I hope He Xiu will play an ancient puppet.

——I hope He Xiu will take some endorsements.

——What are you talking about, can she think about her career? She should act in a serious drama.

——The cast of that ancient puppet show is sure to be explosive. It is also possible to play ancient puppets. Moreover, she became popular because of the ancient puppet show. I liked her because of that ancient puppet show.

——It's time for President Chen to appear. Let President Chen wait for He Xiu for that movie!

——You don’t read hot searches? ? ?

——Fuck, you guys are so funny, let Mr. Chen take back He Xiu's endorsement first, tk official Xuanchu!

Fan He Xiu: "???"

Fans of He Xiu exploded after seeing the official announcement of the tk official blog. They went to the tk official blog to make a complaint and asked them to give an explanation. They even said on Weibo that Chen Jinfeng quickly helped He Xiu grab the endorsement. They also said that Meng Chu's behavior was simply disgusting.

——Meng Chu wants to show that he has money and can do whatever he wants, go to her, Mr. Chen also has money, Mr. Chen quickly helps your little wife to get the endorsement back!

——Wake up, tk Weibo is updated again!

——Hahahahaha, He Xiu's fans are not great this year.

——Tk chose Meng Chu from the beginning and didn't want Meng Chu. This endorsement was given to He Xiu. They also told He Xiu that as long as Meng Chu was willing to endorse, they would cancel the cooperation with He Xiu.

——I reasonably doubt He Xiu. He Xiu did everything last time and this time.

——I am so touched, I will believe in the beginning!

—— Chu Chu has always been great, we believe Chu Chu can go further in the entertainment industry!

The most important thing about the online Mengchu comeback is that after these few times, even if the news about her and He Xiu comes out next time, the netizens who eat melon will subconsciously believe in Mengchu. This is what the founder of that public relations company wants to do! It's just that what he wants everyone to believe is He Xiu.

Meng Chu officially signed a contract with tk. When he came out of the building where tk company is located, Vice President Tang told Meng Chu about the latest online situation.

Vice President Tang: "Many of He Xiu fans said that they want to get rid of fans, and they called Chen Jinfeng to come out to protect He Xiu."

Normally, He Xiu’s works are all works from a long time ago. In the years when she went abroad, fans ran so many fans. After returning to China, there were no solid fans for her works. Most of the fans she attracted came for her personality and love with Chen Jinfeng. Now they feel that the love between Chen Jinfeng and He Xiu is not overbearing. President Xiaojiao’s wife must be off fans, and maybe they will step back.