•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•

||𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘||

||𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘||

[𝟶𝟿:𝟶𝟺 ᴘᴍ]

[𝟶𝟿:𝟶𝟺 ᴘᴍ]

Jungkook groaned feeling your eager lips sucking, kissing and biting on his neck. Your hips moved and forth as you searched for some friction between your thighs. Your moans vibrated on his neck while your chest stayed pressed against his, making your hearts to beat in sync. Jungkook tightly gripped on the sides of your hips trying not to lose control over himself.

"Baby~ please touch me."

When you kept on assaulting Jungkook's lips while being in the parking lot without having any intentions of stopping, the poor guy had to beg you to get inside the apartment first before doing anything. Of course it was only to convince you, he would never dare to touch you while you were not in your senses.

Although he was successful at getting you out of the car, you still whined, demanding him to carry you in his arms and obviously he had to give in. Your condition only worsened with the minutes passing, making you act even weirder with time. Sometimes you'd kiss his neck, sometimes kiss his lips, moan, groan, whisper dirty words and what not.

Jungkook had a very hard time carrying you and at the same time maintaining his balance to somehow reach your shared apartment. He could only guess what his eighteen years old neighbour was thinking when you suddenly moaned so loudly just when the boy got out of his apartment.

When somehow Jungkook finally managed to bring you inside your bedroom, he wasn't prepared for what waited for him. It all happened in a span of seconds, when he found himself thrown onto the bed with you strangling him, practically dry humping him while you worked your lips on his neck. The position you both were in was too scandalous, too wild.

Jungkook knew he had to gain control over himself even when his body was ready to give into your pleas for him to touch you. Hissing when your teeth bit on the soft skin of his neck, Jungkook finally opened his eyes. Trying to catch his breath, he flipped the positions and now you laid under him, breathless.