Chapter 25

Charlotte had to wake up early leaving Huston to wake himself up. She went to eat breakfast and went to the student council's room.

"Hey guys."

"G'day Char!"

She takes a seat,

"We need to discuss about having a student head." Ain said.

"Hm, let's say who we want as the leader at the same time ." Damon suggested.

"Sure."

"Alright, 3,2.."

"1!"

"Charlotte."

"Char!"

"Charlotte."

"Mabel."

Ain, Damon and Mabel all nod in agreement while Charlotte was confused.

"So it's decided, Charlotte is now the leader."

"The head mistress came over earlier and we will present ourselves on stage and introduce ourselves."

-
At the main hall, the four was on the stage with the head mistress.

"Greetings all, I have gathered you all to have a special announcement. As you can see behind me there are three students with a red uniform and one black. They are the student council."

"Isn't that Charlotte Alpheus?"

"Ain...!"

"The Farquez twins."

The four step up with microphones in their hands.

"I'm Mabel Farquez, a fourth year. Also known as your senior."

"I'm Damon Farquez, a third year. Your junior."

"Ain, a sophomore."

"I'm Charlotte Alpheus, a first year. A freshman also known as the student council head. I'm still inexperienced but I will try my best to contribute as much as I can."

The crowd applauds and they all head back to class.

-

After class.

The four scatter around the academy to see who was misbehaving.

Charlotte was walking in the garden when she saw two male seniors bullying a first year.

"Hey."

"Isn't that the head of the student council."

The first year stared at Charlotte with fearful eyes. He was there when he witnessed Charlotte kill off those guards like flies.

"So, tell me. What are you doing to him?"

"We just wanted money? Got a problem first year?"

"Don't you know who I am?"

"Yeah the pathetic first year."

Charlotte shakes her head in disappointment.

"Leave him alone. I don't have time to deal with you two."

"Eh? Are you commanding us?"

Charlotte moves and grabs one of the senior's collar and pulls him close to her. Charlotte death stares in the eye and let's go.

He whispers to his buddy,

"Hey man I just got chills from her let's get outta here."

Both men retreated and ran off, Charlotte lent out a hand to the first year who got bullied. He grabbed her hand and got up.