Chapter 98 - Sweet Candies

With a sudden surge of force,Alicia as pushed against the door and her soft lips were captured by Ryu's hard ones.His sudden attack caught her by surprise and she was not able to react.She accepted his kiss but did not participate actively. Realizing her passive response,Ryu gave a light bite on her lips as if angry that she was not focusing.The light stinging jolted her and her mouth opened instinctively.His skilled kisses pulled her into passion and she slowly raised her hand and put them on his b.a.r.e shoulders.The moment her hands touched his body,Ryu's attack gentles as if soothed by her acquiescence and acceptance.With a hand on her lower back,he pulled her closer but was not satisfied.Lowering his hand he brought it to her fleshy b.u.t.t.o.c.k.s and pulled her even closer to his hardened member.

Alicia too had lost her sense of surroundings.Last time in the pool,they had been interrupted...but this time she did not want to miss out on exploring him.He tasted of the ginseng drink she had sent and his body smelled of fresh mist.She spread her hands onhis shoulders and then slowly moved them towards his biceps and then towards his waist.

By now,Ryu was getting more and more impatient to touch b.a.r.e skin so continuing to kiss her he moved them towards the bed.

His hands started roaming looking for an opening to unravel the sweet candy in his arms.Alicia was also busily exploring the muscles on his back now,totally unaware that Ryu's towel had unraveled and was now lying on the floor. Ryu also succeeded in his mission and had pulled her shirt out of the jeans and pulled it open scattering the buttons on the floor.

But,alas,time was not on their side...Before,Ryu could enjoy the present he had just opened they heard the voice of their son calling from downstairs...Tearing away his mouth ,Ryu buried his face in her neck, breathing still unsteady.Her vanilla scent was enticing him even more so he put his lips on her b.a.r.e shoulder and placed a kiss there.

Alicia too was still panting and unable to catch her breath.She could still feel him down there and when she realized the position of her hand she came to know that he was now totally n.a.k.e.d. Pulling her hand away as if scalded she lightly pushed at his shoulder and tried to wriggle out of his embrace.In a frustrated voice Ryu growled,"Don't move."

Her movements were not helping him calm down.

"But..."

"Do you wish to continue?...only then move, otherwise stay still."

Aiahaf aqqutafouiw loaiiut fl ad lvu juzu f lofopu frt opzrut vuz dfhu om ovu movuz latu.Nmj ovfo ovu vfxu md nfllamr jfl hiufzare,lvu hmpit duui f giplv lnzuft fii msuz vuz gmtw.Tvfo al jvur lvu zufiaxut ovfo vuj gfzuiw hmsuzut g.z.u.f.l.ol juzu jvuzu Rwp vft gpzaut val nifhu.Svu duio usur qmzu jfzq....Tvu faz hmrtaoamruz vft lomnnut jmzcare qfwgu....Svu jfaout dmz Rwp om zuefar val hmrozmi lm lvu hmpit diuu om ovu gfovzmmq...

Finally having his l.u.s.ty d.e.s.i.r.es under control,Ryu prepared himself for a cold shower.But before that he needed to clear the air.

With a gentle finger under her chin,he turned her red face towards him and said,"I am the only eye candy you are allowed to enjoy..."

"Huh???"

"You just called those men eye candy..."Ryu pointed his finger towards the wall."

Enlightened,Alicia muttered"Oh!"

"Oh?That is all you have to say as explanation?"

"Uhhh...actually after seeing you standing there almost n.a.k.e.d...I...spaced out...I was calling you eye candy..I did not know you were asking about them.."Alicia explained patiently.Deflated like a balloon,Ryu rolled over and fell on the bed.He was satisfied at being compared to a candy by his wife...though if someone had dared to refer to him as eye candy he would have buried them alive But....

"Why is their picture on our wall?"

"Umm..because I like them..."

"Not allowed!Take it down."I am ordering you.

Narrowing her eyes,Alicia went on her knees and said"Ryu Long,you are not the boss of me...If you touch that picture i will next time glue it to the wall so that you will have to take that wall down."With that she marched forcefully towards the dressing room to change her clothes muttering under her breath.

By the time she returned,Ryu was back to his normal self.In a normal voice he said,"Why do you treasure them so much?And why are they here if not eye candy"

Seeing that he was genuinely curious,Alicia answered truthfully,"Because they brought laughter and music back into my life.And their picture is here to remind me always that I must Love Myself."

And then to lighten the mood,she added,"And do you see their smiles?If I wake up to only your 'barely there smile' photos,I will turn as boring as a dishwasher.And it is better to be ridiculous than be boring!"

With that she waved a cheeky bye to Ryu and went downstairs.He went to take the cold shower and soon succ.u.mbed to exhaustion still wondering if his smile was really "barely there'.He thought that it was big enough...