Chapter 99 - My House,My Home

Late at night,a few days after the steaming encounter,Ryu had winded up his work and was prepared to announce his decision to go on a hiatus.Ostensibly,Ryu would be taking a year's leave but in reality,he planned to go to the small branch office in Country A and work on expanding that.His research over the years had paid off and he knew that Mr X did not have any power in country A.He had purposely not tried to expand his power in that country so as not to divert his attention there. Ryu leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.Ru and Alicia were both fast asleep.However,he was having trouble sleeping so he came down to think quietly and revise his plans.

Soon,he felt a faint tickle near his neck and his eyes snapped open..."Missus"

Alicia had easily fallen into the habit of sleeping in Ryu's arms.He had taken to heart what Alicia had said in the hospital.Every night,he would pull her into his arms so that she could sleep comfortably and they would spend the night peacefully.But just now she had woken up and realized that he was not there next to her.

Getting down to investigate,she saw him in the living room,sitting on the couch with his head laid back.Had he fallen asleep?She admired the hard planes of his face and his beauty as the dim light reflected off his sleeping face.He was going to have a sore back and head if he slept like this.She went over to the couch and bet down leaning over his as he hair fell forward.Suddenly his eyes snapped open almost scaring her and making her jump.But his eyes were clear and not heavy with sleep.

Ryu smiled at her scared face and patted the place next to him for her to come and sit.They had a peaceful conversation as if they had been in a relationship for years instead a couple of months.Alicia sat beside him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Why are you here?",she asked.

"Couldn't sleep",he sighed back

"Are you worried about the rat you mentioned in the company?"

"Mmm,no.The trap has already been laid.Now I just need patience and wait for him to walk into the trap himself."Ryu had wound his arms around Alicia and his hand was rubbing circles on her back."Then,when are we moving?"

"Next week.I will be announcing it tomorrow.The HR department has also received and approved your request for a year's leave on the basis of your acceptance letter from the university."

"Your company has some insane policies!An employee can take time off to study!"

"Well,it benefits us at the end when they improve themselves...so why not?"

After this both felt silent and were lost in their own thoughts.The only sound that could be heard was that of a ticking clock.

Just as Ryu was going to pick her up and move towards their bedroom,Alicia broke the silence.

"I'd like to visit my home town before we go.I was thinking of going this weekend...Can I take Ru with me.Would that be safe?I want him t meet Uncle Yu. He is like my father..He helped me a lot after the divorce.Even he is the one who sent me here.. Ru has no grandparents so Uncle Yu would be like a grandfather to him.I'd like you to meet him also as he worries about me but I know you are busy..."She asked this while looking down..

Ryu put a hand under her chin and made her look up,"Ru is your son.Why are you asking me?Let's plan to go this weekend.I would also like to meet your family.I'll ask Assistant Yang to book a place to stay and buy some gifts to take."

Alicia looked at Ryu with shining eyes and placed a smacking kiss on his lips, shocking him."Thank you thank you thank you.There is no need to trouble Assistant Yang.I have a house there.I'll ask a the cleaning company to spruce it up.Her shining eyes and happy face never failed to excite him..He had spent many nights taking a cold shower just so he could make her comfortable with his touch and his presence.He had realized that she loved skin ship but was wary due to her past experience.Now she was finally opening up!

Pulling her into his l.a.p,he gave her a proper kiss and then whispered "Missus,let's treat that trip like a mini honeymoon..I don't think I can wait much longer."

Blushing and smiling beautifully,she nodded her head.She too was getting frustrated with his self restraint.She had almost attacked him many times.She knew he was being patient for her and wooing her but really..she just wanted him badly.

"So you have a home there?When did you buy it?and why?Were you planning to move back?"

Alicia gave a sly smile and answered,"It's a long story.I'll tell you about it some other day...but for now let me make one thing clear.I have a house there.My home is right here."Saying that she snuggled into his embrace and finished "In your arms."