Chapter 102 - Open To Bribes

As Alicia finished recounting her story,she looked at Ryu Long with shining eyes waiting for him to say something.She remembered that she had been so happy with her small success that she had been on cloud nine for days to come.Some people would think that this was her revenge...but it wasn't...She had only taken back what belonged to her.She had yet to pay back what they had given her. Ryu looked at Alicia whose expression was like a small child who had done something small and was waiting for praise from his parents...Laughing at her,Ryu said,"Well done missus!Look at you gloating over becoming a criminal."

The small face immediately turned into a pout and Alicia w.h.i.n.ed,"How am I a criminal?".She had even crossed her hands in front of her and was now resolutely looking at the scenery outside.

"Missus,you do know that bribing is illegal and immoral."

"Hmpf,it shouldn't be.They Government needs to make bribing legal!"

Ryu: "..."

Just as Ryu was wording a reply to pacify his missus,she turned around and attacked him,"Just because you are Mr Honest-Give no bribe and receive no bribe,does not mean that others must also do that.I was only helping Mrs. Xu get rid of some of her pride.Too much pride is not good at all.

Ryu :"..."

Alicia never failed to make him speechless with her screwed logic!She got the woman imprisoned and took cleverly took the property but here she was rightfully claiming that she was helping her!

Shaking his head,he said,"But missus,who told you I don't accept bribes?"

Alicia turned around to look at Ryu in shock and said,"Don't tell me you accept bribes!"

Alicia would really be shocked if that were the case.Not once had she heard of Ryu Long being corrupt.

"Of course I haven't accepted any yet.But that is not to say that I won'tin the future.But I have very specific requirements!"

Alicia looked at her husband in awe and said"What kind of requirements?"She couldn't think what her hubby could be lacking that he would have to accept as a bribe.

"Hmm...let me think...some kisses from my missus,a little foreplay and those kind of things you know the kind that our son interrupted the other day..You better make a note for future reference...I am always open to bribes from you!Would you like a demo?"

Alicia:"..."

She had idiotically fallen into his trap!The man was an expert at innuendos..

When Alicia was silent for several minutes..Ryu looked at her and saw her wearing a dazed expression.Leaving the steering wheel with one hand,he pinched her cheek and said,"Missus,Do i take your silence to mean yes...There is an inn a few miles ahead...we can stop over for the night..."

That snapped her out of the daze real quick and she caught hold of his wrist and gave a light bite on his finger,"Concentrate on driving and stop daydreaming!If we get into an accident and die,I will kill you!"

Ryu:"..."

Ryu's security team had been divided into two parts for this journey.One which was travelling ahead of them and another which was behind them.After a few miles of driving,Ryu received a call from his security team which had gone ahead to scout the area,"Sir,there has been an accident further up the road.And from the looks of it,it will take some time before the roads are cleared.It would be better if you were to check into a hotel.From your location,if you were to take a detour towards the other highway you will reach there in about fifteen minutes.We will inform you as soon as the roads are cleared."

Ryu turned around to look at Alicia and inform her of the change of plans but saw her dozing off in her seat.Sighing,he called in the other team and informed them about the change of plans.

Alicia and Ru had been too excited about this trip and meeting 'uncle' Ye.It seems they had to wait some more.

Al ovuw juzu fgmpo om zufhv ovu vmoui,Rwp luro flcut val numniu om gmmc ovuq arom zmmql lm fl om lfsu oaqu jvur ovuw zufhvut.Al f zulpio jvur ovuw zufhvut ovu gae gpaitare frt Rwp lomnnut ovu hfz,f zut hfznuo jfl fizuftw ifat mpo frt ovu qfrfeuzl juzu jfaoare mpo om juihmqu ovu VIP.

Alicia woke up as Ryu slowed down the car and looked around confusedly.Sensing her confusion Ryu said,"There was an accident up the road so we had to take a detour.Don't worry,we just have to go to our rooms and then you can rest some more.

Alicia who was actually feeling sleepy,just nodded her head.She alighted the car and moved to take Ru from the car seat but Ryu stopped her indicating that he will bring him.Seeing the red carpet and the employees,Alicia felt a bit over whelmed.She had come here once in the past and even then the opulence in this hotel had been intimidating but now it was even more so.Just then a manager came and bowing to the three of them said,"Good evening.We have already prepared a suite for you.Please proceed and we will soon bring your bags."The manager then moved to show them the way.

Ryu nodded and with a gentle hand around Alicia and carrying a sleeping Ru in his arms guided them into the elevators.

Once in the suite,he went to the smaller room and laid Ru down.He then gently took off his shoes and socks.About to go the bathroom to get some wet napkins,he saw Alicia standing there with some and gratefully took them and wiped Ru's face and hands.he then laid a blanket on him and gestured for Alicia to follow him outside. Ryu had also asked his people to order dinner and refreshments and he suggested that she freshen up while they waited for dinner.