Chapter 107 - Hand in Marriage

Just as Alicia as about to scream,She saw the faces of her two kidnappers.Neil and Matt!She felt her mouth go slack and she was at a loss for words.After staring at them for a few moments,her brain finally started functioning and she uttered a string of questions at the grinning loon heads!

"What are the two of you doing here?And why have you dragged me here?Do you want a beating?Why did you have to scare me?Huh!Is something wrong?Is that why you are stopping me?Get out of my way!I'll go check...No...if something was wrong you wouldn't be grinning...You'd be all somber...Why are the two of you not answering?Do you want a beating?"

As Alicia paused for breath,,Neil said,"If you are done conversing with yourself then we can tell you..."

Alicia glared at him and almost said more withering words when she realized there was someone else in the room as well...Seeing the man sitting on the couch so nonchalantly she almost let out a string of expletives but then her gaze took in the scratch marks on the back of his neck and images of the night before flashed across her mind and her face turned crimson.Seeing her face flush at the sight of him,Ryu Long's ego,which was already big enough,soared even more through the roof and a small smirk graced his lips.The smirk brought Alicia back to her senses and she started talking again,"Why did you have these goons kidnap me?Are you trying to use me to beat them up?They are your brothers so if they are irritating you,you beat them up,don't pass the buck to me.My herat is still racing because of your scare!And why are they here?Are you tired of me already and planning to kill me?And they are here to help you hide evidence?If that is the case let me warn you...mmm"

Alicia's could not speak any further as her mouth was occupied. Ryu had a sure stop way to make her compliant,but he had forgotten the existence of his brothers.

Neil:"..." Are we air?

Matt:"..." Big Bro please stop...I'll have to bleach my eyes to get rid of this visual...

At this moment Ah Hai entered the room and seeing his brother locked in a passionate embrace felt like he really had stepped into some alien world!He coughed loudly while his entire face turned red as a tomato and he announced,"The guest you were waiting for has arrived and will be here in 5 minutes."Ah Hai was looking anywhere but his brothers' faces as he made the announcement.He wanted to cry out at his loss of purity because of his brothers...His eyes were never going to be the same again....

Ryu had immediately become aware of his surroundings the moment he heard Ah Hai's voice and slowly ended the kiss with a last suck on her lips...Her lips were juicy and tender...He never wanted to let them go....

Alicia's mind was a muddle and her eyes dazed with passion. Ryu looked at the glistening lips that he had just tasted and almost regretted this surprise.Without this,they could have spent some time together...in bed...

Alicia almost lost her balance as Ryu abruptly ended the kiss.That is when she became aware of the surroundings and remembered the presence of Neil and Matt.

Not wanting to embarrass Alicia,Matt had pulled Neil outside with him as Ah Hai closed the door.

Alicia took a deep few breaths while continuing to look down.After a minute,Alicia had gathered herself and looked at Ryu,"Who is the guest and what is happening Ryu?"

Ryu held her face in both his hands,rubbed his nose against hers and said,"Have patience,you will know soon...This dress looks beautiful on you.Come to the door,let us greet our guest."

Ryu opened the door and holding her small hand in his large ones brought her out.

A young man in the hotel's uniform was escorting an older man.The old man was thin and had an almost gaunt appearence.But he walked proudly and with arrogance.He held a walking stick in his hands.The moment he saw Alicia standing at the door,his faded eyes sparked with joy and radiance.He took in the bright girl with a smiling face,standing there and holding hands with the man she had chosen to be her life partner.

When Alicia saw who the guest was,she almost let out a squeal.She just wanted to run over and hug him...She took in his frail appearance and worried about his health.But looking at the man's happy face,she put the worry on the back of her mind and put on a happy smile.

The men had just reached the room's door when Alicia ran to him and gave him a hug..."Uncle Ye!"

Uncle Ye hugged back the little girl in his arms and gave a joyful laugh.Pulling back,he held her by the shoulders and stared at her hard.Looking at the shiny eyes and a face which was glowing with a natural blush,he felt relieved.Finally,his little flower was back...The withered and angry look from her eyes was completely gone...Alicia who was receiving shock and surprises one after another since she woke up, decided to question her uncle hoping to receive a reply,"What are you doing here uncle Ye?Are you allowed to travel?We were going to surprise you but there was an accident so..."Alicia trailed off...She was no fool..There was only one way of getting in and out of the village from this direction and if the roads were blocked then Uncle Ye,should have not been able to come here as well...Something was fishy...Matt,Neil,Ah Hai and Uncle Ye...what were all these people doing here...

Uncle Ye saw the flashbulb moment when Alicia realized that something was not right and said,"Little Al,this young man came to ask for your hand in marriage some time back...with that city punk friend of yours..."