195. Madam sings very well.

Jack Smith walked over and handed over his cell phone. Daniel Taylor had two cell phones. One was only for family, and the other was for work. Usually, Jack Smith answered her work phone.

Anna sat aside and heard Daniel Taylor answering the phone and talking about work.

She got out of bed and put on her slippers. "I’ll go back and change first."

At home, she was used to wearing loose clothes.

It was Friday, Anna understood that it was the last working day of the week. Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith must be busy and still have lots of work to do, so she left them alone.

-

Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith also went to study and after talking about their work, Daniel Taylor again came to the bedroom but he didn’t see Anna there.

Daniel Taylor asked, "Where is Anna?"

Jack Smith looked dazed. "I’ll look for her." He was in the study with Daniel Taylor and didn’t know where Anna had gone.

At the moment, Anna was on the third floor. Their house was a small three-story villa. The bedroom and study was on the second floor. The third floor had a fitness room and an empty room. Anna was in the empty room.

She was wearing headphones and practicing a song.

This Wednesday, her university will have a National Day party. She took part in the activity and was doing practice for her performance.

I need a dream, I need direction, I need tears and above all, I need the light to lighten up the dark sky…

Anna was so devoted to singing that she didn’t notice someone coming in. Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor were at the door. This was the first time when Jack Smith heard Anna singing.

She really sang nice and even Jack Smith couldn’t help looking at her. After listening for a while, Jack Smith couldn’t help praising her. He looked at Daniel Taylor, "Madam sings very well."

When he said that, he was badly stared by Daniel Taylor - do you need to say that my wife sings well?

Meddling in other people’s business!

Jack Smith, "..."

Anna sang for a while, then took off her earphone, turned around and found that there were two more people in the room.

This... was a bit awkward.

She asked modestly, "When did you come?"

Jack Smith took a look at Daniel Taylor and answered for him, "Just now."

"My singing is unpleasant to hear?" She remembered last time when she sang a song to Sir, he said it was unpleasant.

Although others say that she sang well, but sir didn’t like it.

Maybe she didn’t sing the type he likes!

Jack Smith was going to praise Anna. Anna’s singing was really good. He just opened his mouth and said "Very..." but before the word "good" can be uttered, he heard Daniel Taylor saying, "Unpleasant to hear."

"..." ???

There were question marks on Jack Smith’s face.

If ever, even mistakenly he says anything wrong about Anna, Mr. Taylor hates him so much. How can he turn around and lie now?

Anna is only 18 years old. She is not a professional singer, but she can sing well.

Mr. Taylor, are you sure your taste is normal?

This was the second time when Daniel Taylor said this. Anna doubted her singing. She took a look at Daniel Taylor, maybe she really didn’t sing well, "Then I won’t sing in front of Sir again."

"..." Daniel Taylor.

Jack Smith said, "It’s time for the meal. Let’s go for dinner."

"Okay." Anna heard about eating and became happy. She hurriedly put away her cell phone and earphone.

-

Tonight, Olivia Taylor invited them to dinner. John Peter’s father came back from a business trip to Beijing. Anna and Daniel Taylor were a bit stuck in traffic, so when they arrived, the whole Taylor’s family was already there.