Chapter 114 - Who Said It First?

You are the smile on my face,the warmth in my heart.You are the twinkle in my eye and the one who holds me tightly when i need to cry...Your voice makes me weak but your presence makes me strong.You are all I have ever wanted,you are all I need,you are all I've dreamed of,you are all of this to me...Ryu,I l..."

Ryu had stopped her before she could complete her confession.Her scared and teary eyes looked at him questioning if he was going to reject her.But his answer only brought more tears to her eyes.

His hand came to rest on her cheeks and he wiped away her tears.Coming closer to her,in a whisper he said."You brought a smile on my face and warmth in my heart.Your twinkling eyes make me feel like I can conquer the world with you at my side..Al,you are all I never knew I needed,You are all i never dared dream,you are BTS to me.My hope,my laughter my happiness,every thought begins and ends with you..."

Alicia was staring at Ryu with wonder and love in her eyes.Looking into each other's eyes,lying next to each other,Alicia and Ryu confessed their love to each other,"I love you."

Alicia,then moved her head a bit higher and kissed Ryu softly and gently.

Ryu returned the kiss and soon the gentle and soft embrace turned towards passion and l.u.s.t.They loved each other with their bodies and soul.

Alicia felt as if she had been freed of a burden.Being able to love Ryu without hiding anything was the best thing that could happen to her...

After some slow love making,Alicia and Ryu fell asleep in each others' arms.

After a short nap,Alicia got up from the bed.She needed to get ready for the dinner.Her dress for dinner it seemed, had been chosen by Ru.It was going to be delivered soon.She went for a bath and felt refreshed.Donning the bathrobe,Alicia went out to the mirror in the room and looked at herself.She stared and took a turn but nothing seemed different.And yet her body felt alive and energized.She wanted to dance and tell the world that her hubby,her Ryu loved her.

As she was looking in the mirror,a pair of hands came around her waist.He pulled her back into his c.h.e.s.t and placed his chin on her head.They fit each other too perfectly...

As their eyes met in the mirror,Alicia felt a delicate blush rise to her cheeks.Seeing her soft and dewy beauty,Ryu whispered,"let's miss dinner and skip to dessert.."

With that,he buried his face at the point where her neck and shoulder met and rubbed his nose against it breathing in her sweet scent.Alicia placed her hands on his forearms that bound her and tilted her head to the other side to give him better access.She could feel his d.e.s.i.r.e for her..with a groan she said,"hubby.we can't do that..everybody will be waiting..how do you still have the energy???"

"For you I always have energy...are you too sore?"

Alicia felt shy at his intimate question and nodded a yes...

Ryu's d.e.s.i.r.e for her was like a thirst that was never satisfied.And everything she did increased his thirst for her.

Turning her into his arms,he picked her up and said..."there are other ways we can do something"...Moving towards the bathroom,he placed her on the counter there and took her hand and placed it there.....

After some time,Alicia had sequestered herself in Ru's room who was yet to come back from the picnic.There was no way they'd get ready if she stayed in her room.Looking at the time she gave a worried frown and decided to call the coordinator to check when they would be reaching the hotel...they were going to be late...

Just then,there was a knock on the door.Alicia came out of the room and opening the door was attacked by a small whirlwind like child.Ru was back from the picnic.He was brimming with smiles and stories about the picnic.He hugged Alicia tightly and then hugged his father..Wrinkling his nose at his father,after the hug,he said,"Why are you smelling like mother?Did you bake something?"

Ryu looked at Ru blankly and asked."What?"

Alicia who was standing behind Ryu understood and could not help but blush...again.At this rate her face was going to turn red forever...

Ru looked at his father and explained,"Mother always smells like vanilla cakes and you are smelling like one too..."

Ryu:"..."

Alicia looked at Ryu and almost laughed at him...Finally this shameless man met his downfall..Ryu's ears had turned a bit pink and he looked at a loss for words.

Taking pity on him,Alicia answered,"Ru,my little baby,your father used my soap as he did not bring his...that is why his scent is like mine today.Ru seemed to accept the simple explanation and did not probe any further. Ryu heaved a sigh of relief and quickly escaped to his room.If Alicia had not saved him just then,he did not know how he would have explained that he smelt like her because he had been involved in bed play with her..