Chapter 118 - Sleeping Alone

The rehearsal dinner which had turned into a party wound down as it neared the midnight.Ru had been feeling sleepy now,so Ryu and Alicia also decided to escape to their room.But they were accosted by Neil and his gang..

Neil and Matt held Ryu by the shoulder and said,"Where are you going with our big bro?Tomorrow is the wedding so you are not allowed to sleep together tonight.Big Brother is going to sleep with us and you are going to sleep with the girls and Ru!"

Alicia was unceremoniously dragged by Pan Xinlei and her other two friends.They went to the room on the lower floor and though this room was smaller than Alicia and Ryu's suite,it had two bedrooms as well.They had already prepared a bag of toiletries and pyjamas for Ru and Alicia..Going to a bedroom and seeing it clean she freshened up Ru and putting on the night clothes,she lied down with him...

Soon Ru was fast asleep but Alicia was wide awake.She opened the room and went outside.Realizing that the coast was clear,she decided to skip to her suite and get something..

She had fallen used to sleeping in her hubby's arms and since she couldn't do that tonight,the next best option was to get his t shirt that smelled like him...

Like a thief,she stepped out of the room towards the suite's door.Her steps were light and silent like a cat as she escaped.Once at the top floor,Alicia opened her room and went inside...to see Ryu standing there.

"What are you doing here?"Both exclaimed at the same time..

Ryu had changed into a white t shirt and black pyjamas. He looked too amazing and tempting...since he was like a forbidden fruit...

Smirking at her look,he gave an answer first," I came here to change my clothes.And what are you doing here?"

Ryu's smirk pulled Alicia out of her trance and she gave him a mischievous smile...

Walking over to him,she smiled and pulling at his T shirt's neck she pulled him down by the collar,said,"I came for this." and kissed him on the mouth.With a naughty intent,her hands moved directly to his waist and under the t shirt.She spread her hands and slowly pushed his t shirt upwards as her hands explored his well defined abs and muscled c.h.e.s.t...Once her hands had reached his c.h.e.s.t,Ryu helped her take off his t shirt....They continued to kiss but soon,Alicia stopped before Ryu could take it a step ahead...She ran to the door and said,"I got what I came for..Thank you, hubby."She showed him the t shirt he had just taken off and ran to the other room..

in that room she finally got out of the gown and wore a comfortable shorts that came to her knees and Ryu's t shirt...She had come to take his clothes which would smell like him so that she would be able to sleep better but this t shirt was even better...it carried his warmth as well...

She forgot that she needed to leave the suite to go back to the other room tonight and outside a hungry dragon was lying in wait for her...

The moment she opened the door she was pulled and trapped against a wall. Ryu put his hands on the wall on both sides of her and looked at her.Understanding her intentions,he felt a warmth surge in his heart and other lower parts...His t shirt on her was more seductive than any other seduction wear...

"You need to pay up,if you want to borrow my t shirt."

"I did pay."Alicia insisted.

"That was just the advance.I need the profit as well.After all i am a businessman and in business bottom lines are the most important."

"Hubby....how can you talk business with your wife...See I am so sleepy...I will have panda eyes tomorrow at our wedding if I don't sleep soon..."Alicia made a cute face and Ryu's heart melted. This woman had him wrapped around her little finger..

"A kiss..is the price."

Alicia moved forward and quickly planted a peck on Ryu's lips."That is not a kiss!You seem to have forgotten all the lessons I have thought you.I that how I taught you to kiss?Let me help you revise..."With that Ryu initiated a gentle but passionate kiss.After a long while they finally let go of each other and Ryu escorted her to her friends' room.

The two had their hands entwined as they walked towards the door.Once there,Ryu placed a small kiss on the side of her lips and muttering a small "good night" let her go.

Alicia went inside and soon lied down on the bed with Ru.Hugging herself, she felt Ryu's warmth on her and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Ryu who had donned anther t shirt when he came to escort his bride,now went back to his brothers' room to sleep.He was excited for the day to come.After a long while his heart only felt happiness.

With a smile on his face,he too fell asleep even as his brothers continued to talk and tease.