Chapter 120 - The Honeymoon

As the media had predicted,the wedding banquet lasted well into the night.The bride and groom though, left early in the evening with lots of cheers.Every celebrity who wanted to gain more fame and publicity by boasting that they had been invited to THE RAINBOW WEDDING,stayed back to provide interviews and describe their wedding experience.Nobody wanted to left behind in praising the wonderful event..

The bride and groom left in a red Bentley car decorated with flowers and a big cliche heart on the back.Once the car had departed the venue,the graceful bride suddenly slouched and sprawled pretty inelegantly on the backseat.She had been deemed the most graceful and beautiful bride.Everybody who saw her couldn't point a singe flaw in the bride. Ryu Long turned his head, looked at her and raised his eyebrows.If anyone saw her now,they would think these were two different persons...

However, ignoring the new groom,the bride took hold of his arm,rested her head on his biceps as if it was a pillow and promptly closing her eyes, fell asleep...

Ryu: "..."

In about an hour ,the car had covered a short distance and they were about to reach their destination.Alicia finally stirred from her sleep while Ryu's arm had turned numb.With a little smile,she looked at him and said,"Hello my dear hubby."

Looking at her upturned face and innocent smile,Ryu placed a kiss on her lips and said,"Good evening missus.You are up just in time.We are about to reach our destination."

Alicia blinked and looked out of the window.She had no idea what Ryu had planned for their honeymoon but she did not think that they would reach so soon.The scenery outside also indicated that they were not very far from the hotel. She couldn't see any signs of civilization.They were on a trail and on both sides were tall trees..in short..they were.. in the boonies...She looked around at Ryu in confusion and asked "Where are we going?"

"We are going to someplace near but far."

Alicia looked at him and rolled her eyes,"Why are you talking in riddles?"

"You'll know soon enough."

"Hmpf."Just as Alicia was about to ask more and nag,a voice interrupted,"Sir,madam, we are here."

The car then came to a stop and the driver opened the door for Ryu.

Ryu climbed out and helped Alicia alight from the car.Alicia looked around in confusion once more.She even went ahead a few steps while raising the hem of her gown and thought to herself ,"Where was here?"As far as she could see there were only trees around and the sounds of birds chirping was the only noise that could be heard.As Alicia was looking around,Ryu had bid the driver goodbye.Alicia came out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of the car going.

She looked askance at Ryu and imagined herself running after the car..her escape gone...

She turned around to stare at Ryu and he had a very mischievous expression on his face.At this moment he was like an older and bigger version of Ru when he was up to no good.

.Alicia frowned at him and narrowed her eyes..In a stern tone she asked,"Ryu Long,why are we here?In the boonies with all these creepy crawlies?It's almost night now and you have sent away the car!Are you planning to murder me here?If so, then have you thought what will the people say?Everyone knows we are together now!"

Ryu:"..." My missus is not worried about dying..but about people gossiping...

Deciding she was going to go off the tangent and ramble if he let her continue,Ryu went to Alicia picked her up bridal style and started walking.Alicia was not expecting this behavior from Ryu and let out a shrill scream,scaring away a few birds...

After walking a few minutes,Ryu turned the trail and came to a stop at a clearing...Their abode was here...For the next few days this is where they were going to stay.

Alicia stared stupefied at the big black monster bus standing in front of her.It was an RV camper...Earthroamer's XV LT!She had read about it recently and wondered who would buy a motor home and why!Now she had the answer-her hubby.

Waovmpo jfaoare dmz vuz zufhoamr,Rwp hfzzaut Aiahaf arom ovu gpl.Svu immcut fzmprt ar ovu gpl fl Rwp jfl hfzzware vuz.Io jfl iacu f qfr hfsu!Svu hmpit luu fii iufovuz frt jmmt dpzralvarel fl lvu lozuohvut vuz ruhc om immc fzmprt.Tvu iaevol juzu taq frt zudiuhout mdd ovu eiufqare lpzdfhul.Nmj lvu cruj jvw vu jmpit hvmmlu oval msuz lofware fo f vmoui..Sm ovuw juzu ar oval nifhu om em hfqnare!Svu vufsut f laev md zuiaud!Svu jfl fizaevo jaov oval fl imre fl ovuw tat rmo vfsu om lofw ar ourol...jvahv hmpit gu uflaiw urouzut gw fii cartl md zunoaiul frt arluhol!

In a lightning fast change of mood,she then looked at Ryu and wound her arms around his neck."I knew hubby cares for me!He will not take me someplace where I am scared."She batted her eyelashes,smiled and made kissing sounds at him causing him to laugh.

Continuing to laugh at her,he entered the bedroom,where Ryu deposited his bride on the customized bed..The bed had been customized in such a way that it was neither a double bed nor a single..It could accommodate two people but not too comfortably...until they stuck too close to each other.

Alicia looked at the room and was amazed at the furnishings. This place was more luxurious than some of the top hotels she had visited in the past!Her hubby knew how to do everything in style!Seeing his missus distracted and that she had her attention focused on things other than him...Ryu Long kissed his bride...