Chapter XI

"and explore!"

The teens gazes moved around to their surroundings instead of their obnoxious teacher, noticing the many aged books that lined the dusty, half broken shelves. The brick walls were falling apart and all sorts of greenery such as vines enveloped the walls and cracked windows, it almost seemed mystical, it was quite beautiful but...

"ACHOO!!"

"EW COVER YOUR MOUTH! YOU'RE DISGUSTING YOU UNSANITARY FINGER EATER!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THERE'S SO MUCH DUST HERE!"

"People are usually quiet in libraries you know?"

Itadori sniffed as he rubbed his slightly red nose  scanning his eyes over the many books, walking down the bookshelves with fushiguro and kugisaki

"Do you think we'll actually find something useful here?"

Fushiguro simply shrugged, grazing his finger over the spine of a book and carefully pulling it out, opening it at a random page and doing a quick skim of its contents

"Maybe we will, gojo-sensei said this is a Jujutsu library after all, there must be some kind of information on cursed techniques and shikigami, though information of curse vessels would probably be harder to find considering its rareness.."

"Yeah that's true, people back in the day probably knew better than to go around eating weird stuff like a finger."

The black haired male and brunette woman turned to the vessel with blank looks, watching him blink back at them

"CAN YOU TWO STOP BULLYING ME?! I GET IT ALREADY!"

{<<|>>}

A sigh was heard from itadori while he placed down another book onto the creaky oak table, running a hand down his face before slumping in an old chair that happened to be beside the table, creaking in protest from the sudden weight of a person in probably more than 50 years. As if his dissatisfaction was sensed a blindfolded sorcerer appeared beside him and tilted his head

"Ne Yuji- what's wrong?"

The said male looked up at him with a defeated expression and leaned back on the chair, letting his arms fall loose at his sides

"I can't find anything about vessels sensei! It's like they've never existed!"

"Ofcource they did, they were rare but they definitely did, but because they were rare it's gonna be harder to find, especially with this many books here. But keep your optimisim up yuji! You'll find something!"

He patted his shoulder lightly but with a little strength to comfort the male before looking over at the other two sitting a little further away.

"Did you two find anything interesting?"

"Well I found this one on women sorcerers and how they came to convince men that they are powerful too, so I guess-"

"..."

"Megumi?"

Everyone turned their attention to the shikigami wielder who had his full attention on a book that looked as though it would crumble into nothing but dust any second, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes showing nothing but absolute focus.

They walked behind the boy and tapped his shoulders in hopes of drawing him away from the book

"Hellloooooooooo? Fushiguroooooo? You thereeeee?"

"Gojo-sensei where is Hitakamori castle?"

Itadori sulked beside the teacher as he was plainly ignored by his friend while gojo hummed a little

"If I'm not mistaken, I remember something being said about that same name when I was still in school...I think...northen Japan? Pretty far from Tokyo that's for sure"

"It says here it's secluded from people 'due to the presence of multiple curses roaming the grounds'..."

This phrase peaked the interest in both the students and teacher alike, causing them to lean over his shoulder to read over the barley readable ink written onto the yellow tinged paper before kugisaki pointed at the bottom of a page

"Oh look! It says...'the queen'? Huh? Status...  exorcised...power...unknown... family...unknown...limit...unknown...used cursed energy to kill from the inside...rouge male with pink hair killed all the sorcerers that were sent to the castle...one barley alive guard heard 'the queen' call him...

Sukuna..."

Their eyes widened as the read the same line over and over, trying to comprehend if what they read was right

"Sukuna?! What year is this book from?! The Queen?! Who's that?!"

Gojo stayed awfully quiet while itadori had a small crisis, being calmed by fushiguro and megumi

"Ne Yuji?...

Swap with Sukuna for 2 minutes."

Shock was displayed all over the students faces including fushiguro.

"W-what?! But who knows what he'll do!"

"I'm here yuji, don't worry! I'm your teacher! I'll never let my students get hurt!"

"You've put us in situations where we've nearly died."

"Blah blah blah the past is the past! Forgive and forget! Anyway! Yuji do it now."

The said male hesitated before biting his lip and closing his eyes, black markings slowly formed on his face and two eyes opened on his cheeks followed by blazing red eyes.

The curse stayed in his places, his eyes scanning over his surroundings, thoughts mowing over every possible solution of life, death, escape, destruction but that was interrupted as gojo stepped Infront of him, still keeping some distance, but having a foot back towards his other two students just in case .

"Hey hey king of curses, wondering why you've been let out? Well let me explain! You see! This book right here has your name! And we were wondering why! Now obviously your the king of curses but it's not about that. Say Sukuna...did you ever happen to have a...

Queen?"

CRASH

Itadoris fist that was being controlled by the curse was stopped in its place by the invisible barrier of infinity that separated gojo and the world.

"Don't get aggresive now! I was just asking a question!~"

"Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong filthy Jujutsu sorcerer."

"Ah so you do know! Care to enlighten us?"

In less than a second the black markings disappeared as quick as they appeared and were replaced by the confused expression of itadori.

"So what did he say?"

"Absolutely nothing but he does know"

Gojo hummed a little before clapping his hands and grinning at his students

"We! My lovely students are going to travel to...

Hitakamori Castle."