'21

Aymaan's POV

Alhamdulillah the surgery was successful and I couldn't be more happier,it was a complicated Neuroendoscopy brain tumor surgery.which took us about four hours to save the patients life and I'm exhausted right now to go through the patient file Rayan was talking to me about,I bid Rayan good bye and headed straight to my hotel room,I shower,ate and slept.

The next morning will sure be a beautiful one and I was so happy that things has started to get better between I and Amaani,I quickly  sent her a morning message before sauntering to the bathroom,I did my morning routine and packed my things for I was leaving Abuja for kano,I couldn't think well throughout the day,I became worried for no reason and for once I thought something bad might have happened to Amaani but I shrug that off my mind,all I could think of was that beautiful face of her's,her brown eyes,her perfect nose and how her lips move perfectly when she's talking,everything about her is just beautifully breathtaking and I swear I want nothing but to see her in my arms,I want her to be mine for ever,just mine alone,the thought made me keep smiling sheepishly like an idiot,how badly I want her,how badly I want to kiss her lips and see her go wild for me,how I want to see her have effects on me,I want to be the one to send shivers down her spine,to make her moan,those perfect moans that will come out of her perfect lips, oh Girl your driving me crazy She's electrifying.She really deserves love and bundles of it. A real love a method man and mjb kind of love.Her hair, so black label me raven's mane, and equally silky.Her eyes, so rich and brown that swiss chocolateers are jealous. They want the recipe!And her aura so palpable that the French want to bottle it and sell it to Chanel.The heart so pure and innocent pagans wish to sacrifice it on an altar made of stone.i can't get enough of her,my Amaani,my coràzon.surely my love for her is gonna change me from being the bad boy I've always been.

                                       *************

Present day,

Dubai-7:30Am

It's been week and yeah I've been so busy and haven't had time to call my family nor my coràzon,Dubai is been hectic for the past few weeks and it's not getting any better as I thought,though I was called here at Canadian specialist hospital to attend to patients with different brain tumors as endonasal endoscopy,craniotomy and right now I'm having a surgery of biopsy in the next half an hour,I ate breakfast and sauntered out of my hotel room to the office,seeing the little girl we were gonna operate today got me very nervous,not that it was going to be my first time operating a 6 year old baby girl but the little angel is just so sweet.right now we're at the theatre  room, I prayed as always and hoped we'd succeed as all time.

"I'm gonna be fine right?"little Hannan asked with fears in her eyes.

"Hannan darling your gonna be fine okay?"

"Is it gonna hurt ?"I felt my heart sinking as though this little angel is asking me this question.

If only I could take your pain sweetheart

"It Won't hurt inshallah Okay?"

"Okay"she said with a smile as her eyes has started to close little by little meaning the sedative we gave her is starting to do its job and let us do our work too.i love this  team I'm currently working with so far they've been the best and their silence is so much helping.

"babcock"

"adson"

"tissue"

"Metzenbaum Scissors"

"Osteotome"

"Forceps"

"Towel Clip"

It took us about 5 hours to get done with the operation and alhamdulillah we succeeded once's again as always.I couldn't be more happier than I am right now and I simply can't wait to see Hannan smile again,I rushed to the masjid and prayed then headed to my hotel room,I had a hot and quick shower and hop on my bed to sleep,it took me hours and hours but I couldn't fall asleep,I miss her so much,not even as much as I miss my family but I really wanna hear her voice,her giggle and laughter,I miss her so much,I wanna go back to Nigeria,ooh I wish,it's so late and I can't call her right now knowing we have time difference.

Right now the thought of the patient Rayan was talking to me about stroke me  and I feel so bad for not going through the patient file back their at premier hospital,it hurts a lot and I really won't forgive my self if anything happens to the patient-I quickly sent Dr.Rayaan a message telling him to send me a picture of the patient file before I finally go back to Nigeria and meet the patient in person,didn't bother about the time there for I know he's a doctor and maybe he's in a surgery now or busy with patients I still know  he'll send me a pic of it,I said my sleeping azkhar and pfffft I was in the pitch black.