'28

The colors of sunrise
Seem to fade away
The hues of the morning mist
Seem less impressive everyday
In front of the world
The unicorns and roses
How I wish never to wake up
But None of them stands tall
Compared to the radiance of reality
Even the sun feels so small.

A beautiful morning it is,but when the events of yesterday come rushing down my spine,I know there's a whole big volcano ready to explode,the volcano I never want to be exploded but when I close my eyes to the amazing and most beautiful moments in my sleep-dream land,the land of wishes and change of life,the world where I wished I had it perfect ,I hug back my self for the unicorns and roses in them are sending shivers down my spine but when my eyes open to reality I know it's gonna be a long day ahead,a day full of arguments and fights and maybe a new day,a new chance for someone,if only the love triangle I'm in right now would turn to a perfect heart-a one beautiful one,then I'd be the happiest AMAAANI on earth, the smile which is always tug on my face will still be visible when the thought of why Mum named me AMAANI always crosses my mind.

************

I was settled in my room with a big bowl of chocolates when my phone distracted me from the sweetness of my bowl,I can't escape this forever but however I'm enjoying this.

"Assaamu.....Maryam cut my salam off.

"Amaani...I..I...I ...nee...d ...you"she managed to say in between sobs and That made my heart drop down on its own for this broken voice I heard is all because of me.

"Where are you at?"I said while stepping out of the room.

"My house"

"I'll be right their hold on and get a hold of yourself"I said picking the key of my car and hung up the call without waiting for reply.

Stepping into the dinning everyone was sitting having breakfast while gisting and laughing well except for Muhammad who's left for school.

"Assalamualiakum,good morning to y'all"

"Waalikumu salam""they answered in unison.

"Mama I'm heading out to maryam's"I said not looking at abba.

"Why this early huh?"abba asked.

"It's something personal"I said trying not to sound disrespectful.

"And why do I get the feeling that you've changed"Abba again.

"Well isn't that what you want?for me to get out of my old shelf and become like your darling Zuliaha?"

"I never said that"

"Well maybe I've eavesdrop your conversation with mama,I know it's bad but I wanted talking to mama when I over heard your convo"everyone went silent looking from me to Abba and the hurt in my eyes definitely defines me,for I can feel it in my throat the waterworks are going to work but no I swallowed hard, smiled said my goodbye for his not replying that never and never will he.

"Stepping into maryma's house I greeted her mum and dad and went up to her room which is a great mess"

"What on earth girl?for how long have you been like this?looks like you haven't had any sleep last night"I said looking anywhere at Maryam who sat on the soft rug in her room with tissue box all over the floor.