'39

All the crowd shouted on a YES and the hall all went YES,the media recording every moment of the scene and I just couldn't help but look in amazement how this man did all this for me,making it a double celebration on this wonderful day of my birth date-13th March 2016,the day I'll never forget and the man who stole my heart on the first day we met on the street,I knew I was long gone,I knew love took me without any permission and I knew I'll drool in love with this man,the man who had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more. Despite all the opportunity that came his way he was a one-woman-man who prized genuineness and thoughtful conversation above blue and hayaa in women,He was handsome alright, but inside he was beautiful.

He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. He was handsome from his generous opinions to the touch of his hand which I want to feel  upon my own.

I love the cologne of his perfume ,his breath which takes me away ,ooh how he smells how he  makes my heart beats,and ooh how I wish to wake up close to him every morning to kiss him before going for subhi prayer,before going to work ,I love the way he'll cuddle  me already,the way he'll pet me ,the way he'll kiss my lips lightly in a passionate way ooh how he sends shivers down my spine when he touches me,ooh how  I'll feel the hugs from him in me and kisses of his lips in every part of my body before he'll let go.

"So I gave him my heart and kept his safe, that's the way it was,that's the way I said my yes and that's how the lights came back on as I thought my

Lips got itself together to say yes,but There are many different ways to pop the question if you are ready to get engaged. And his went From a classic on-bended-knee romantic moment to an elaborate scheme to ask this universal question, "WILL YOU MARRY ME REYNA?"

And the hall went dead silent,every moment being captured,flashes of lights from different angle,and every one waiting to hear my answer,I looked around and I knew It was one of the hardest decision to make but the best marriage proposals are those that are well thought out and considerate of your partner, making a simple question into an unforgettable moment. Whether the question or answer is a surprise or not, the asking should always be special,and mine was beautifully special.The  love of my life romantically waiting for my hand in his to put a ring on my finger-this is the best moment of my life,one the world will never forget and one which will remain a forever history.

"Yes, I can't think of anything I want to do more than spend the rest of my life with you."I replied and gave my hand forward and their sits the beautiful diamond ring which suites my hand perfectly fine,and all the crowd cheers with us as everyone hail and watched us with great interest,the media asking questions and flash lights from every nook and corner,we smiled at each other passionately and he whispered in my ears "I love you Reyna,I promise to make this the best decision of your life one which you won't regret,Happy birthday my love,cheers to a new year, a new us in long life and prosperity forever and ever"

"Cheers to us"I whispered back while we clicked our glass cups in cheers,and the day went by,with people dancing,eating,gisting,laughing and giving of gifts which I got a new Porsche Turbo S. car from Abba and the new most latest iPhone 11pro max which hasn't even been spotted in Nigeria,a gold set of jewelry from Mami,Pack of chocolates goodies from ya zuzu,A frame of i and Abba when I was a little. Girl from mama with loads of birthday cards and wishes,Ammie got me set of new boxes with a lot of abaya's,Bolero's and a lot more in it and the love of my life got me the most beautiful set of diary I've longed been looking for,which comes in five set of books in different so sizes and each has a padlock and a key,in which you can lock it or set to operate it manually or automatically with a fingerprint and passcode in it,the pages which contains of rainbow coloring which makes it more beautiful and a glittery magic set of pens which came with the diary and a lot more which I got from friends and family.