A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW WINNING!

New beginnings. Something that always gives us Hope. A new start. Start over. Restarting Life with a new beginning. Although it can seem overwhelming, it can be one of the best things you do, since you are literally building back your life, a life of your choice. And as days passed,weeks rush by and months fly away,The long awaited day is here,and I can't believe five months is over and the weirdest thing for me  to say is I'm getting married in some days,as today is my kamu /Sakin lalle-henna day.The Fulani Koowgal/kabbal-kabbal is a Fulani traditional ceremony which  is an Islamic ceremony akin to marriage ceremony but without the attendance of bride or groom.while the Koowgal is the handing over of a herd of cattle as dowry prior to the maiden moving in as a wife,the Koowgal ceremony has been done as 30 sets of boxes was sent as Kayan lefe which includes laces,attampa,golds jewelries,shoes ,bags all latest and designers-the shopping was done in Dubai and specially made for the billionaires daughter and a car key of  Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV 2016,the latest Benz which hasn't even been spotted  in Nigeria yet.

The Koowgal is yet to be done as tradition.

Life is indeed very short and time is not on our side,a lot has happened which seems just like yesterday my best friend got married to the love of her life,my friend got married to my uncle,yusrah gave birth to twins-baby boys,fatiti got engaged and now everything feels so good,I feel loved and happy and the most happiest part in this all is I've learnt great lessons and experience along the way which got me where I am today,and now the journey of life is now not going to be just about myself-AMAANI,but with an additional person and more additional people to come who I would call my family,my life and who I would tell the history of my life to one day makes me feel more proud that I choose a man like Jawaad Imam Nashe as my life partner and with this new journey we are yet to take together I feel nothing but goodness no bad energy!!!

Indeed Anything you want in life needs to be strategically addressed so that you can achieve your goal, with least resistance possible, especially from your own self and a lot to work on, so that you are focused on getting more done, rather than overcoming one impediment after another.

The best strategy is to always have a system, consisting of certain key habits, that work for you when you are facing resistance or in doubt. The best systems are those which has one keystone habit, that are accompanied by certain complementary habits, added over time to strengthen the effects and magnitude of results, with minimum extra effort.

Bad energy has stayed far from me and all I see and feel is perfection towards my partner,fighting your feelings weeks before getting married is a tough one but when you put Allah first then trust me everything becomes more  easier.

The place is decorated with lots of kamu traditional stuff,from the designs of Arewa traditional symbols on the wall to the red carpets spread on the ground adorning the whole place beautifully to the Kidan kwarya done by the old women,complimenting the henna events just as it us beautifully done traditionally.All place shouts wealth and elegant as the president invites to take all events in the villa lens after having a house a size of it,he insisted and we couldn't resist.

With  so many goodies and traditional sweets like alkaki,Alawan Madara,fura Da nono,cakes,snacks and a lot more arranged beautifully on a large table and on the left side of the tent has a DJ sitting behind his computers and guitars,in the middle if the tent has a golden and maroon royal chair where the bride is sitting beautifully her hands and legs adorned with henna both red and black and she is wearing a blue Fulani Attire which is beautifully sewn in a fitted gown her neckline is phantom while the sleeves of the gowns are  just normal short free hands-as it's a henna ceremony I didn't want to wear something which will make me uncomfortable,her ears and neck are adorned with traditional beads from her hair down to her legs,which made her look even more gorgeously beautiful.As  family and friends sat on a soft red rug each with henna's adorning their hands and legs  beautifully,while some danced and other's sat on the chairs arranged for the events eating some snacks and gisting as the way went by.