Chapter 129 - My Husband

"Why would you touch something that does not belong to you?"The silky voice contained a subtle threat.Qin Qing,whose fingers were most likely fractured was now crying real and painful tears.Her pain was so great that she could not even think to retaliate.But Alicia's arrival had shaken someone else out of their stupor.Angry at the way she had been humiliated tonight and her niece's pitiful cries gave Mrs Xu the guts to expose the real side of her personality.She rushed forward and taking Alicia by the shoulders, shook her violently.

"You wretched woman!Why are you trying to harm my family?"

Alicia gently took off the woman's hands from her shoulders and still holding her wrists said pleasantly,"Aunty Xu,you know why I am doing this of course.Are you not the one who has been claiming that I am unstable and wish for revenge?Since you like being pitiful and playing the victim,I am here to help you along.I think I have grown pretty well into the role of a villain."

With that Alicia applied pressure on Aunty Xu's wrists which brought tears of pain in the woman's eyes.

"Alan!Alan my son.where are you.I am being harassed by these foolish people!Please come soon and save your mother!" The voice echoed throughout the silent hall.But it was not Aunty Xu shouting out for her son.This voice was coming from a cell phone which was held in the hands of a guest. Ryu Long had made good on his threat and uploaded the video on various SNS accounts.The video had already been shared a few thousand times and already netizens were cursing Aunty Xu. All phones were whipped out and most people just gathered around each other to take a look at the video.

The voice continued,"That stupid Lu woman did not pay the taxes.They are asking for a lot of money!I told them I did not have that kind of money so they said to bribe the officer!But when I tried that ,they have caught me put me in prison!Alan you must come back and save your mother!Don't let the government auction the house away!You know how I had to torture and emotionally blackmail her to get my hands on that house!You even had to marry her for it!If it slips through my fingers I will not be able to live peacefully!"

The people watching could not even be shocked anymore.They had no idea some one among themselves could stoop to such levels!Old Lu had been dying and had agreed to get the children married believing that her best friend would take care of her daughter but the woman had not even spared from stabbing the dead!Old Lu would be writhing in her grave.The women who had been very aggressive then wanted to rush to Alicia to apologize..but they were intimidated by the man standing behind her and remained rooted to their spot..They thought back to how Old man Ye had stood by her and banned the Xu's from coming to his cafe after chasing them out one day...They should have done this then!But it wasn't too late now..From now on,no Xu was going to enter their establishments.

Aunty Xu had lost all semblance of humanity and was now like an animal wanting to only attack Alicia.But some sanity was still present among the family.Alex intercepted his mother and pushed into a seat.Old Xu just buried her head between her knees wailing and crying.But no one wanted to watch her pitiful tears.They were too busy wanting the next scene in the drama unfold.Too bad Alan Xu was not here yet...

With a deep sigh,Alex went to Alicia and said,"You have achieved your goal and meted out the punishment.I hope now you will be able to let it all go."

Bur before he could continue,Liu Shan's mother had come ahead and pulling Old Xu by her hair,slapped her hard on the face.

Alex ran to help his mother and save her when he received a sharp glare from Liu Shan's mother."You are all swindlers!How could my poor daughter fall in love with sc.u.m like you!We were already not agreeing to this marriage but because she loved you,we bent our heads for our only daughter.But you!You went and confessed ypur love to another woman on your engagement day!I thank the fates that my daughter is not already married to you or your mother would have tortured her as well.Now I know why she suggested that we gift our daughter a house as dowry!Listen to me well Alex Xu,if I see you within the eye sight of my daughter,I will personally come and kill you!Come on,Liu Shan,you are not getting engaged anytime soon."Her piece being stated,Liu Shan's parents dragged away the sobbing girl.

Looking at the girl being dragged away,Alicia gave a small smile and said,"That is where you are wrong Alex.I have only begun!But do not worry,I am not going to do anything more tonight.I am too tired for more drama.Just pass my message to your brother,'His head is already on the block and the sword will fall anytime.He better be careful.'And you...I hope you will not come in front of me again.Next time I won't be so lenient..And tell your mother to stop wailing...I want to keep my hering intact..."

Alex only bent his head and listened to Alicia. Qin Qing who had been sobbing pitifully until now and whose existence had been forgotten could not help but say,"You are obsessed with cousin!That is why you hired this man to pretend to be your supporter!To make him jealous..and now you want to threaten him so he will come back to you!But you are going to fail!He is already in love with someone else!

Alicia turned back to Qin Qing and said,"Tuut tut,poor kiddo!Your cousin has always been in love with someone else.But don't worry I will prepare an even better present for Jui after all we played together as kids!as for me hiring him...I wonder who has the money to hire Ryu Long."

Hearing the name many young girls squealed.In the past not many teenagers knew this name but he was a prince in young girls' hearts because of the wedding.And now the wedding pictures had finally been released on the internet!The bride was Alicia Lu!

They had been able to see The Rainbow Couple in the flesh!

Alicia who had reached the exit of the hall looked at her hubby and smiled.Hearing the squeals behind her,she winced and wondered if they would be able to leave with their hearing intact!