7

y/n pov

Waking up I looked over to my phone and realized that he stayed on call. I kind of expected him to hang up but he didn't. He had stayed on call even though when I fell asleep it was around 6pm for him. I don't know why but the thought of that made me blush.

I muted myself so I don't accidentally wake him up and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I knew I had to pretend like I didn't know Tubbo but that's hard considering it's been me and him since almost 9 years. Ranboo also asked to hang out when he comes and I said I lived in London so it would be an even bigger surprise.

After I was done I went to make some breakfast. I decided on a simple toast with butter and I played "24/7/365 by Surfaces" on the TV and swayed to the music. After it played "Candy by Robbie Williams" which really brought me back to the end of 2020 and begging of 2021. When I was done with the toast I turned off the music and went upstairs.

I closed the door and started to hear Ranboo talking. Is he awake? Isn't it like 4am for him? Is he sleep talking? I think he is because from time to time I can hear light snorts.

He started mumbling something and I heard... MY NAME?! No maybe that was a mistake, why would he say my name in his dream? What is he dreaming about me? I can only hope it's nothing bad... Anyways I can't control his dreams so I'll just let him sleep.

I decided to do a morning stream while he was still on the phone. Of course I was muted but when I clicked the "Go Live" button I heard a notification go off on his end. Does he have my post notifications on or was it something else? Just the thought of the possibility of him having my notifications on made me jiggly inside. God, what is this boy doing to me?

After 2 hours of me talking to a camera and playing minecraft I decided to log off. I had a lot of fun today and I got average of 7k which is a new record even though I wasn't doing anything special.

When lunch time was close I heard him stir up and mumble "Y/n?" under his breath "Oh my, 1. good morning to you too Ranboo 2. you scared the shit out of me" He chuckled and I smiled "Sorry for that, also good morning".

We talked about anything that came to mind until my mom called for lunch so I had to hang up but said that we can still talk later. We said our goodbyes and after I left my toom and headed downstairs.

an: hey lovely people!! i posted the first 2 chapters of my tubbo story so ill switch up between updates. anyway, drink food, eat water, take a bed and go fall to shower <33