Chapter 10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I thought of something genius!

My sister said that not even halfway through the game, Euphemia was condemmed. That means that right now, that event is happening. The only difference is Euphemia got hurt in the process.

So with that being said, I'm supposed to continue to go to that school since she clearly said "she was supposed to be kicked out but wasn't"

I'll just attend a different school then! Throughout the three weeks and a half, I've been asking for some minor things from my father. He never looks at the letter's I give him and just stupidly stamps on it.

I should really write "Make me Emperor" just to mess with him but I'm not trying to die yet.

I heard from Ash and Aine that the top 2nd school is just two kingdoms away.

Its called Crestbreeze Academy.

I love the name already~

Why do I want to transfer schools? Simple. I don't want to be in the same school as my trashy family. Like for heavens sake, Euphemia literally fell from a long flight of stairs and you think she ain't gonna die or something??

I asked Filo if they even visited and she said only my little brother did. I haven't even seen him yet though...

The male leads haven't broken the engagement yet. It wasn't like that in the game, Euphemia only had fiancé candidates but not a decided fiancé. They're gonna break it in less than two years though,

Its around that time is when the male lead confronts Euphemia that he has chosen Rhosyn instead, so no need for me to break it that's too much work for me.

I don't want to be in the middle of the plot, Rhosyn can have her harem and I can just stay as a single pringle. I'm too awkward for relationships.

I want a boyfriend but I don't like being close to them. What I do know is that I live for muscles, pecs and abs. (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

I noticed that Rhosyn really got that two things Euphemia wanted in life, The Male Lead and her family

I pity Euphemia..

The male leads were close acquaintances with Euphemia when she was a child but when Rhosyn was adopted by the age of 9 things changed.

The attention all switched to Rhosyn. The one who named Rhosyn in the first place were the Emperor and Empress.

Euphemia Photine Isolde
Epione Rhosyn Isabella

Even the names are quite similar. Heh~

I noticed in the scenes of Rhosyn my sister showed me she always wore a bracelet, I'm curious to know what it is, if its just a normal accessory or something more.