FORTY SEVEN ; punishment

(CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN - punishment)
tw // contains graphic words and phrases!!!
NSFW

warning is added

in real life !

unholly is live! IM LIVE WOOO

"chat... im fucking back!" holly announced, greeting her fans. she hadnt stream on her account in a while meaning she had dropped subs.

"im back with the q... i think hes putting on his wig," she joked.

alex walked into the room, grabbing his chair and sitting next to holly.

"hello, chat!" he greeted with a warming smile. (alexs smile>you /hj)

"chat, i know you might be thinking, 'holly, holly what are you doing?!' just wait.... WE ARE DOING JUST DANCE!!"

"yeahhh!" alex clapped.

YESSSS

HOLLY STREAMED HOLLY STREAMED

THATS MY FUCKING STREAMER

"hold on,, let me set it up.."

holly and alex figured out how to set up their just dance. after ten minutes, the system was up and running. holly screen shared the just dance screen.

"alright, which one should we do?" holly questioned whilst looking at chat.

TIKTOK BY KESHA

KESHA

TIKTOK TIKTOK

"you guys are so fucking old, jesus christ." alex sighed, picking tiktok by kesha.

the beat started as the two moved around. at the very least, holly was doing a better job then alex and leading the couple.

only twenty seconds into the dance alex accidentally let go of his controller. unfortunately, the controller smack him in the balls leaving him to groan in pain.

"aWHH~ what the fuck!!" alex groaned before leaning onto the wall.

"haha, get fucked loser!"

"what the hell, man! this hurts!"

"a-are you okay?" holly asked, turning around to look at the boy in pain.

"no, i am not okay!" he said, leaving the room. "dont worry, chat, ill keep dancing!" (karlnap stream reference)

alex reentered the room as soon as the dance ended, holly obviously winning.

"are you sure youre okay?" holly was genuinely worried for him. the remote hit him pretty hard and the force of his hand didnt help.

"no."

"i beat you three times in a row! eat the fucking wings!" alex yelled as he handed the girl the box of atomic hot wings.

during the stream, they bet on whoever lost three times in a row would eat a box of atomic hot wings.

"dude, i cannot eat these. i seriously cant!" she said while looking at the spicy wings.

her nose dripped at the smell of those wings, imagine them being in her mouth with no water or milk.