A Taste of Acrimony

*Hey yall. This is Liz giving yall a taste of our next exciting ass book. Yall gonna hate us lmao. But please read, enjoy, I know you gonna cuss me out but I'm back bitches! Also this is pretty long so yall better comment and show me some love. One more thing if the words look like THIS then that's Robert talking. If it looks like "THIS" that's his therapist. So happy reading😈😈.*

That bitch deserved to rot! "Why do you feel that way Robert?" She was ungrateful. Stayed around, holding it over my head that she helped me out a few times. That she gave me some money. That's what a woman is supposed to do for her man! She was supposed to support me! I was working my ass off night and day trying to fucking get that battery together so she would be happy that we finally had money. Then she just divorced me! I knew she was cheating on me but damn man! You go find a nigga who flaunts money just to show me you never cared about me!?

"Why do you feel like she didn't care about you?" She fucking didn't. When we had money she was cool. Didn't give a fuck about the small shit. But when I needed more time and little more support then she would just turn off. Next thing I know she gets a new job that's close to her boss and her whole attitude changes. She not coming home til late. She coming home with bags and bags of shit. She ignored me. She would see me struggling and leave. Claim she was going out on business.

I told her I had a meeting with Prescott finally and how my battery was worth more than what Prescott wanted to put on a check and she wasn't happy that I had created a multimillion dollar product. No. She got pissed. Threw my shit out. Yelled she wanted me gone and she wanted a divorce. Left me homeless. If it wasn't for Diana...........but Melinda still fucking had my heart. That's my wife. I loved her. I love her. I ran into her 1 day and she was out with her friend Jo. She started screaming for no reason. Like I was going to choke her in the middle of the street.

I should've. I should've grabbed her by the throat and squeezed until I heard her windpipe crush and felt her body go cold and limp in my hands. "Robert. Why do you feel like you should've harmed her?" I bought her mama's house with the 15 million that Prescott had given me as a sign on bonus. I bought the house and gave her the keys and the deed. I also gave her 10 million of that money. You know what she did? She kept the keys and the deed but mailed back the check with a letter that said I loved you for years but I can't love you anymore. She let that nigga move into the house with her!

That was my house! I paid for it not him! He got all this money but couldn't get her mama's house back!? He wasn't finna reap the benefits of my work! He dont get to enjoy the things that I put my all into. "Robert what if what you think was happening really wasn't? What if Melinda was truly just tired. What if Melinda couldn't handle the heavy load of supporting the two of you and just decided to leave? Would be you be open to that thought? Would you allow that into your mind?" Man Fuck that shit!! "Robert calm down."

Looking at the time on Diana's clock, Robert crept out from under her arms. A quick rump had her knocked out after whining to him for his undivided attention. With Melinda heavy on his mind, Robert got in his car and lit up a blunt. He wasn't crazy. He knew what happened. Everyone saw Melinda as the victim. Years of listening to her sisters and Jo complain about him. Years of her being affectionate just to dismiss him for someone else. Driving across town, he pulled up at the house he lived in for over a decade. Staying across the street, 2 houses down, Robert watched as a celebration commenced.

There she was. Smiling hard, her skin radiating as she looked at her sisters. When the hell did she like them bitches? For years these bitches never did anything but try and control her life, yet here she was drinking and having a good time talking to them and their husbands. A couple of punk asses. It wasn't like no one knew Kalvin cheated on Brenda and had a bastard child across town and that Casey was on the DL. But yet the Moore sisters always had something to say about Robert. At least he was being productive instead of fucking around. But he wasn't there watching for them.