a new start

"dad what do you mean?" Izuku asked in confusion as her dad just sighed.

"It's best if you don't be around here so that you won't be in any hero or villian activity and I know that Dabi won't leave you alone so I am allowing him to go with you" he told her as she thought of it and then smiled.

"Ok dad but please come and visit me, big sis and mum" she gave him the puppy dog eyes and Hisashi couldn't resist it.

"Y-yeah I will just not now" he said as she grew a smile and then got up but a still a bit wobbly.

"Your very excited aren't you, doll~" Dabi got up and made sure she was stable while he saw her pout.

"I just want to see my mum and onee-san again" she told him and Dabi simply sighed.

"Wish I could say the same thing" he said under his breath.

"Ok so you will finally meet my mum! She is really lovely so please don't do anything weird" Izuku said to Dabi who chuckled.

"And no grandchildren yet" Hisashi said next which caused Izuku to blush massively while Dabi smirked.

"No promises boss. I might be able to control myself when your daughter as a body like that" he said as he hugged her by the hips as she blushed massively.

"Actually Izuku" Hisashi spoke again "you should let UA now that your safe so they will get off us" he told her and she nodded.

"Okay" she looked at Dabi "it's time to pack and get to our new home!"

They packed their stuff as they got ready to leave. She of cause hugged Hisashi and Tomura before leaving. They started their walk.

As they were walking a little girl bumped into Izuku. She looked scared and hurt.

"Hey little girl. What's wrong?" She said to the girl who responded.

"Don't let him get me" she told Izuku who looked confused before a man came out and Dabi immediately recognised him.

"Overhaul" Dabi said while Izuku gasped.

"Dabi. What a nice surprise" he said while being incredibly bored "give the girl to me"

"Sorry but it seems the kid likes my angel so I can't allow that" he said while Izuku looked scared.

"Then you will die" fear took over Izuku but her eyes laced with a dark red lightning and the area around Overhaul turned to a black void.

"what the- aaaaahhhhhh!!" Overhaul screamed out in pain as his quirk was ripped out of his body. After it had done its job it had disappeared leaving a unconscious Overhaul.

"Looks like my doll has used her quirk for the first time" he said in shock at what happened. He grabbed Izuku and the girl and dashed off "we don't want to be seem or else we will be found as targets" he told her.

"Them we should go to my mum's apartment" she told him the location and they went. This was all watched by Hisashi who smiled.

"you have just used your quirk for the first time. We will have to train you then" Hisashi smirked and sat back ok his chair.

At Inko's apartment:

Inko was a the most deviated then anyone else. Her daughter was now in the hands of villians and they could do god knows what to her. She wanted her baby girl safe and with her right then and there.

She then heard the door bell go off as she slowly went to it. She opened the door to get hugged by her daughter.

"Hello mum!" Izuku shouted with joy and happiness as Inko hugged her back as tears fell from her face.

"Izuku your safe! I was so worried!" She screamed out while tears flooded out of her eyes. Touya wondered if this is were she got it from.

Touya thought about it and it made sense but didn't linger on it for to long.

"Hello ma'am" he said as Inko saw him "it has been awhile since you last saw me but you might remember me as Touya" that name brang stars in her eyes as she squealed.

"My daughter has found her true love again!" She shouted in joy while Izuku blushed massively.

"Mum!"

"Well I am sorry if I hear my daughter speak about her true love all the time. If I remember correctly you even had a-" a hand was covering her mouth as Izuku blushed so much it would make Kirishima mad.

"Mum please stop!"

"Izuku" Izuku looked up and saw her older sister looking at her.

"Nejire!!" She ran and hugged.

"Izuku!!" She ran and hugged her as they had there sister moment.

'I guess having big tits are in the genes' Dabi thought in his head as he looked at all the girls.

"I was so worried. Don't ever leave my side again, you hear me!" Nejire ordered while Izuku nervously laughed at her sisters overprotective side "and who is this?" She asked looking at Touya.

"It's been awhile, Nejire-chan" he said while giving a smile while she was confused "its me Touya" he then said and her face grew in shock.

"Touya, you mean Izuku's first boyfriend?" She said while Izuku blushed a deep shade of red.

"It wasn't like that big sis!" she told her.

"And now it is. We even have this little bundle here" he showed Eri who was hiding behind him, shocking the other two girls.

"You got pregnant and didn't tell us!?" They shouted at the same time.

"No no no! We found her all alone and now we are taking the responsibility of being her parents" she told them and they were shocked but Nejire saw the time.

"Sorry sis but it seems I will have to go to school. Wait you need to come with me so that know your safe" she stated while Izuku knew that Aizawa and All Might would be over the moon.

"Ok but can I change?" she asked and she nodded.

When she was finished she was wearing the clothes she liked the most. A black jumper that didn't hide her breast size. Then her blue jeans that showed off her amazing behind. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail with it held in place by a red hairband. She also wore two gold earrings that were brought by Touya a long time ago.

"I still don't like how men look at you Izuku" Nejire said and Izuku wondered what that ment as she felt a hand on her hips.

"I can agree with her" Touya said while putting his hand more down and grabbed her behind.

"Tou-kun!" She had a blush on her face while he laughed.

"I love your voice, angel" was all he said as he kissed her on the lips and went to their new daughter.

At UA entrance:

Aizawa was waiting outside with Mirio and Tamaki.

Mirio was waiting with a smile "she is never this late so something important must of came up" he told the rest as they saw a blue and green figure in the distance.

Aizawa looked more careful and identify it to be Nejire and Izuku.

Without even thinking, he ran and hugged her which shocked everyone.

"Do you know how worried I was, problem child?" He said as she chuckled.

"Sorry Aizawa-sensai but everything is alright, I promise" she told him and he then looked at around and saw some pervs looking at Izuku with smirks. His eyes flashed red and they ran away.

"Tell us everything inside" he brang them inside and to the class 1-A dorms.

To be continued...