12. Slow dancing

Please play song 👇 when 𖤐 appears

Keigo helped you out of the car and both of you walked towards the entrance

Keigo helped you out of the car and both of you walked towards the entrance. His hand was entangled with yours which kept you grounded.

As you both approached the guards, he pulled out his hero license to show them. They ticked him off the list and then opened the door for both of you too walk inside.

As you looked into the hall you realised it really was packed.

Heroes filled every corner of the room. Most you recognised as recent heroes but others where older.

There was a bar towards the right, two stair cases leading downstairs towards the back and a massive chandelier hanging from the middle of the room.

"Holy crap kei"

"I know right! Isn't this great"
He definitely was more thrilled than you.

"I wouldn't say great"

"Just hold onto me okay?"

You nodded and then he led you through the crowds.

Most people recognised hawks and said they're hellos as he made it towards the bar.

Finally once you both managed to squeeze through all the heroes you got there.

Sitting at the bar seats was number five hero miruko, number 9 Eraserhead and present mic.

"Heyo everyone, glad you could all make it!"

"Great you showed up! Was starting to think you wouldn't show"
Mirko said punching his arm

"Ow Rumi!"

"Okay so you must be (y/n)?"
Asked mirko
"And well if you're not (y/n), then birdie i and I must have a serious chat about cheating"
She said extending her strong arm out to you which you took.

"Yeah I'm (y/n) don't need to punch him yet"
You chuckled.
"Nice to know birdies talking about me though"
You said with a smile as you let go and turned to face hawks.

"Are you kidding? You're all he talks about!"
Mic yelled

"Hizashi, you're yelling again"
Said Eraserhead

"Ah sorry I'm so excited"
He shook your hand

"It's greaaat to meet you (y/n). I'm Hizashi, this is Rumi and of course Shota"
He said introducing everyone

"It's great to meet you all, keigo talks about you all"
You said.

Good job for not embarrassing yourself yet. You thought.