Minamoto Clan Arc -Part IV-

It was a disaster. After her family left, her elders went on rampage making rules here and there, and most importantly banned her family from entering the estate perimeters. Since her elders prioritized being glorify by the Nagoya citizen, they intended on mass producing her mother protective charm and distributed them. It was never a good idea from the start. Her mother protective charm could only be produced by her mother cursed energy only. Chihiro mother knew about this and has tried on telling their higher ups about it, but her input was rejected.

The first few years, the charm worked perfectly well, and their fame increased greatly over years. However, a mysterious accident started to occur in certain areas, but they didn't think too much about it. But then, the numbers of accident increased and recently it affected their immune system. People started on protesting about the powerless protective charm and demanded the family to take care of it. But since Minamoto clan was no longer a sorcerer clan, the situation was upside down. It was then when her grandfather, one of the higher-ups, remembered her and tried everything to contact her.

Apparently, this mysterious curse was created from the greediness of Minamoto Clan themselves. The knock-off charm that they made lured the curses out and eventually they became stronger and more immune to the charm. Still, some of them had effect on restraining their energy and that's why these curses targeted people who bought the charm from the Minamoto Clan. With the protective charm gone, they could go berserk anytime and annihilate the whole land of Nagoya. Before that could happen, Chihiro wanted to put a stop on this before it elevated further, even though that might stain his family pride and all.

"Who told you all about this?" Y/N inquired.

"My mother," he shrugged. "She told me this morning while having a breakfast."

"Wait, let's get back to the case," Gojo spoke, and the youngsters looked at him, waiting for him to continue on his hypothetical guess. "So, the only way we can exorcise the curses lurking in here is only recharge the protective charm?"

"That's right," Chihiro nodded.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Chihiro then turned his head towards her, eyes gleaming with expectation. "Oh, I get it."

"Wait! I'm supposed to do that?" Y/N exclaimed, pointing her own fingers towards her chest. She just recently learned about all her backgrounds and power she possibly inherited, but she still hasn't known how to use it let alone activate it.

"It's okay, if it's you I believe you can do it," he smiled for the first time. "Knowing auntie, she won't give up until she experience it herself. You'll do the same right?"

"I tell you, you put your hope in the wrong person," she groaned.

"Y/N," Gojo smirked, resting his head on his hands while looking at her under his blindfolds. "It's okay, just try it. You'll know how to do it eventually. Rather, if you ever run into a dead end, there will be Sukuna who'll help you." Hearing that, there was no way she could reject them. Not to mention Fushiguro held her hand gently as if giving her an emotional support for her. She sighed before nodded, giving up on the idea of rejecting him. "So, do you know where this protective charm might be kept?"

"I have a few assumptions but it's most likely to be kept in the second building after all," he answered. "That building has a hidden fourth floor that only few students know about. Maybe because of this room, the student council's petition on demolishing that building was rejected with unclear reasons."

"But your mother said it was kept somewhere in the main house?" she was really confused now.

"I wondered about that too, but I've been sneaking around the main house and the estate for the past weeks and there was nothing like a secret room in there. Even if there is, I would've known it," he smirked. Chihiro was a naughty kid since child, and he tended to sneak around the main house even if he knew very well that was prohibited without permission. Chihiro even admitted he knew shortcuts around the house without getting caught. "So, the only possible answer is the school building."