THIRTY FIVE 🌸

His eyes were fluttered closed, you could see all of his beautiful lashes, wispy and fanned out

His eyes were fluttered closed, you could see all of his beautiful lashes, wispy and fanned out. His lips were slightly parted but tugging between his teeth and his chest bounced up and down. He looked relaxed, in complete euphoria and he was gorgeous, even more so than he usually is. He was laying back, enjoying complete pleasure at the work of my hand.

Then I remembered the girl who put it in her mouth. I could do that, it didn't look horrible. The tip had a lustrous appearance, large and dominating over the length. It looked like it would feel smooth in my mouth. He was long, probably too long to fully fit into my mouth but I could perhaps take half of him and use my hand for the other half.

I peered his way quickly, he still lay back with his eyes closed. I lowered myself down, my lips grazing over his shaft and his whole body clenched around me.

"Fuck!" He moaned softly, opening his eyes and propping himself up to stare back at me. He looked like a fucking king being worshiped and the sounds falling from his lips turned me on. My whole lower body was aching to be touched and I squirmed from the dampness laying inside my panties. I wanted to make Arlo look like that every single minute of every single day.

What I was doing wasn't gross, it was intimate and close, nothing like I expected. I was enjoying it, I'm not allowed to enjoy it. My father was right all along. I am a slut.

I slipped him out of my mouth, my tongue running over each of his ridges and pulled back slightly, still keeping my hand moving up and down.

"Why do you like me?" Oh no, what was I saying?

He opened his eyes. "W-what?" His voice sounded high pitched and breathy.  He could barely talk.

"Tell me what you like about me."

"fokii, bayi?"

(Fuck, now?)

"What?"

"I like -" he groaned deep in his throat and pushed his hips up and down in my hands. "Fuck that feels so good." but no. I needed to hear it. He was surrounded by beautiful girls all day every day.

Tanned girls, brunette girls, curvy girls, tall girls, fun girls, brown eyes, blue eyes, every fucking colour eyes under the sun. And the guys! Sure, he doesn't have as much choice when it comes to 'gay, out and proud' at Lakeland but they're all still a damn site better than me and he flirts with them all relentlessly. He doesn't flirt with me, not anymore.

"What do you like about me?" I pressed.

"Mo fẹran nigbati o ko ba sọrọ."

(I like when you are not talking.)

He bit into his smirk, looking down at me. I don't know what he said but I knew I wouldn't like it even if I did understand him.

"Tell me why you like me!" I demanded before situating my mouth back around his dick.

"I like your hand jobs and your blow jobs." I gave him a filthy look with my eyes and then he half laughed half gasped. "I like how flaming your hair is it m-matches your p-personality." His words were so shaky "I'm convinced" he gasped again "I'm convinced it could bring brightness to every season, especially when the afternoon light hits it, illuminating it appropriately like damn halo on your head."

"What else?"

"Òdòdó mi, mo n lọ si binu ni ẹnu rẹ. Fuck, it's gonna be faster than I thought."

(My flower, I'm going to blow in your mouth.)

I kept sucking, teasing the rim of his head my tongue and he matched my thrusts.

"What else do you like about me?"

"Uh... what... uh... your eyes. They're icy blue, a complete contrast to the warm tones of your hair. But even though cold in colour they don't lack in depth or emotion. I can always tell when you're mad at me, when you want to kiss me or when you've been crying. Oh my god, fuck, yeah keep doing that. I'm close." 

He grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss as my hand moved up and down his shaft. The way Arlo kissed felt extremely fucking good, he dominated the passion and his hands tugged wildly in my hair. Two bodies grinding against one another, his dick pulsating against my palm, his hands travelling my body, squeezing my ass, caressing my breasts. Caught up in a moment of heated passion.

He hummed sweet sounds into my mouth as his body jolted and warm liquid oozed around my fingers. He thrust himself backwards and forwards into me, groaning sexually with each squirt that left him. Then the kiss deepened because he could concentrate on it more. His hands pulled me closer, his tongue invaded my space, his full lips pressed against mine.

But then he paused, holding himself so stiff. He sat back and touched his lips, frozen on the spot as the realisation sunk in.

"Blossom?"

I glanced at the mess on my fingers, yet somehow I didn't feel repulsed by it. I wiped them on his bedsheets.

"What?"

"You taste like you've been drinking." I laughed like a fucking hyena and rolled around the bed. "Oh my god!" He stood up and tucked himself away. "Shit Blossom, you're fucking wasted aren't you?"

"Yeah just a bit." I said through uncontrolled laughter.

"Fuck!" Arlo put his head in his hands. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He started pacing the room and I sat up in his bed avoiding the wet patch.

"I'm so fucking mad at you right now! You said you hadn't touched a drop of alcohol." I shrugged, shuffling down his bed and throwing the comforter over me, leaving him to his own meltdown.

"Are you listening to me?" I smiled beneath the covers. "Drunk girls can't consent, you know what position you just put me in?"

"Blossom?"

"Blossom!"

"Fuck, I'm gonna be in so much shit with you in the morning."