08 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴛʜ ʙᴀᴛᴄʜ

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE THE WHOLE INCIDENT of Eren abruptly transforming into a titan all-so suddenly

IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE THE WHOLE INCIDENT of Eren abruptly transforming into a titan all-so suddenly. Not only that but Luna and Levi haven't yet to speak any words towards one another. And that didn't go unnoticed by the members of their squad. Although, no matter how much they wanted to help the two to make up, they were scared of possibly making the problem even bigger.

Honestly, one can even say they're acting like stubborn teenagers.

Eren was the one who was mostly aware of what happened. As much as he wanted to tell the other squad members about the root of the two scouts' problem, he didn't want to be placed in some kind of trouble.

That was the first time he's seen the female respond back with a snarl rather than something more serene like before.

Luna and Levi were busy tending their own horses separately, while the rest of the squad members were talking about the formation for the recon mission.

"Our Special OPS squad will be positioned here; on standby, behind the center rank." Gunther pointed at the map that was on the ground.

"So we'll be pretty far back then..." Eren mumbled.

Gunther nodded, "It's the safest position in the formation. The supply wagons don't even get such fine treatment. Our goal this time around is to simply leave then come back. Today's expedition will serve as a sort of test run. To see if we got a shot at getting you all the way to Shiganshina." The male explained to him.

"Understood. Either way, I still don't really know how to use my ability- or if I can even control it..." The teen muttered, looking down.

"Eren, do you understand what the Commander was asking you about back then?" Gunther questioned, causing Eren to look up to him in confusion as he remembered Erwin's words:

"Who do you think the real enemy is here?"

Eren pondered on Erwin's previous question, before facing his comrades, "What did he mean by that? What do you guys think?" Eren asked them. Eld shrugged, "Not a clue." He replied. Petra shook her head as an answer to Eren's inquiry.