16. blood bath

Chapter 16

Oriya Deronte

"Don't move!" A voice spoke. Probably one of the guards.

I used Vincent as bait to distract the guards. I've killed 34 people with one knife before and yes I had a plan back then but I had a plan right now too. Kind of. It was trial and error to be honest.

Vincent would get their attention and I would shoot about 10 people before they realized I was there too. By then, I could give Vincent his gun and he could help me kill the rest of them. In total there were about 40 men.

"We got one of them, where is the other?" A different voice spoke. That's my cue.

"Right here." I whispered before standing up and swiftly shooting 10 men, 5 with each gun. I threw Vincent his gun and hoped to god he would use it on them instead of me.

After that gunshots were all I could hear. I'd take cover, shoot two men and take cover again. Until I ran out of bullets. I stayed behind the boxes hoping Vincent had enough but when he hid behind the boxes with me, I got my answer. I was going to die with this fool.

There were only about 15 men left. They were shooting at the boxes we were behind but not one bullet hit us. Their aim sucked, who the fuck trained them?

"We're fucked." Vincent said beside me.

"With their aim, we have about 10 more minutes to live." I snorted.

"Do you ever take anything serio..." I didn't listen to the rest of what that idiot had to say, I never did anyway.

The box caught my eye and I remembered that one of the opened ones had shotguns and bullets inside. I rolled to that one and took out two shotguns and bullets.

Tossing one over to Vincent who thankfully caught it, I began shooting. Their shots came in my direction as they heard the shooting. None of their shots got me. I had the urge to teach them how to shoot, this was painful to watch.

"1, 2..3, 4, 5..6, 7..8!" I whispered. A smile stretched on my face as I watched the last guy fall to the ground.

"Think this sends enough of a message or do we still need to take some shit?" Vincent breathed out as he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

I was about to respond, but in the distance I heard more cars approaching. I would say about 15 more cars. I was in my killzone. I wanted more blood.

Vincent looked towards me with a raised eyebrow since I didn't move from my position and instead loaded more bullets into the shotgun and my own gun as well. I picked up my knife and wiped the blood on my thigh.

"You can't be serious. There's like 15 more cars, each with like 5 men inside. That's like 75 more men. " He said.

"Since when were you so good at math?" I tilted my head.

"That's not the fucking point, you can't kill all these people. There's no plan and no backup. It's a fucking death wish." He explained. I heard the cars coming closer and closer to the warehouse just as I finished reloading all my guns.

I shrugged, "Free kill zone." I mumbled. "And besides, what do you think gave me the title of the devil?" I raised an eyebrow. Doors were starting to close outside.

"Go be stupid, I'm taking the car." He shrugged.

I tossed him the car keys and waved goodbye. He caught them and looked at me for a second before sighing and running out from the side of the warehouse.

It sounds like they were taking position as I heard footsteps go all around the outside. I peeked through one of the holes made from gun shots and saw about 25 at the front and another 25 going to the back. The rest must be backup.