Chapter 34

Today Yasmine and I are going to get our first sonogram

Today Yasmine and I are going to get our first sonogram. I'm seeing my kid for the first time and I'm excited. We get to find out the gender today and Yas and I can finally settle our bet. She thinks it's a boy and I think it's a girl.

This past month you could really see the changes in her body. Her hips were a bit wider, and she has a small bump now. Don't get me started on her ass and titties.

Yasmine doesn't know this but I bought a house for us and the baby. I know she loves this place so I'm not getting rid of it. I'm gonna surprise her after we leave the hospital.

"I'm ready!" My fiancé said as she descended the stairs.

"You look beautiful as always." I compliment her.

"You won't think so in a few months." She frowns.

"No matter what you look like I will always think you're beautiful. Especially because you're carrying our baby." She wraps her arms around me.

"Would you still love me if I was a snail?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Yes I would still love you if you were a snail." I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Sex gon be slimy as fuck." I shake my head at her silliness.

"Let's go meet our daughter." She rolled her eyes and I pinched her ass.

"Son." She corrected. "And ow"

We made it to the hospital and we were now inside with the doctor. She talked us through what she was doing and Yasmine pulled her shirt up. She put some clear gel like substance on her stomach. It kind of looks like that big tub of gel Yasmine always uses when she's putting her hair in a bun.

The doctor then used a wand-like device and began moving it around my fiancé's stomach. A thumping noise was heard around the room and I looked at the screen.

"That's your baby's heartbeat." The doctor informed and I felt overwhelmed with emotions. "If you look here, these are the little hands......and the feet."

I couldn't for the life of me tell what I was looking at so I just smiled and nodded. I looked at Yas and she was already looking at me smiling with tears in her eyes.

"That's our baby." I lightly squeezed her hand and gave her a smile.

"Are you guys ready to find out the gender?" We both nodded.

"Okay let's see here." She moved the device around some more. "Looks like your having a girl."

I smirked at Yasmine and she playfully rolled her eyes, she had a big smile on her face though.

"Wait.....and a boy. Would you look at that you're having twins. The little fella was hiding behind his sister." She chuckled.

"What!?" Yas and I asked simultaneously. We both looked at each other with a shocked expression.