oil paint

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

"xiao ?"

you looked up to see your precious roommate , his hands clutching onto kyle's fist. his teeth were grit and amber eyes filled with emotions you've never seen before. he stood right behind you , so close that you can feel his chest on your back.

"huh ? you tryna pick a fight ?!" kyle sneered. xiao shrugged. "not really. it's not like it'll be a fight if i actually try though." his voice was filled with confidence.

((when boys are cocky because they know its true: AWWOHA BARK BARK))
yoongwo began to panic. he frantically attempted to take kyle's arm away. "kyle ! just say sorry and leave ! y-you can't win a fight against him !" xiao raised his brows.

"... oh. it's yoongwo. i didn't know you hang out with scums like him."

he knows him ? what ?

the boy began to fret even more. "it's not like that ! i was- i.... i never wanted to be friends with him in the first place."

kyle now turned around to see his 'friend' , his fist now towards yoongwo. "what did you just say ?"

"i'm sorry kyle ! it's just that- i'm tired of seeing you harm all of these girls ! you know what ? i'm tired of you in general ! i don't care if you try to get your gang to hurt me... i'm just glad we're not friends anymore." he exclaimed.

meanwhile xiao and y/n awkwardly stared.

kyle looked down at him , eyes filled with hatred. "you think i'll get you go so easily ?"

"i-"

yoongwo was cut off by a single swift punch by kyle. he was knocked down to the floor , his eyes closed and hair messy.

xiao sighed. "well... you asked for it i suppose." he casually leaned in to kyle's face and slapped him right on the cheek.

right on the same spot you slapped him.

"like i said , leave her and yoongwo alone. if not , i guess you're going to be in the hospital for a few days."

"you bastard !"

he chuckled. "say that again ? couldn't hear you."

"you-"

he stepped forward and lifted his leg , aiming for the cheek again. the impact of the kick was so hard that he fell to the floor. it seemed like he managed to pass out simply by one kick.

xiao looked at him. "i guess he'll be gone for awhile. are you alright yoongwo ?"

yoongwo now stood up and dusted off some dirt on his shirt. "i'm fine. and... thanks again xiao."

"it was just a small favor."

he then looked at you with a frown. "and i'm sorry young lady. if he ever comes back to you , please tell me. the least i can do is pay for your bills if you end up getting severly injured." you lightly smiled. "don't worry. i'm pretty sure he won't be back soon."

yoongwo nodded. he seemed alot more happy than before. bowing respectfully to xiao and you , he said one more thing before leaving. "thank you again. and see you two around maybe."

after watching him walk away , xiao looked at kyle one more time before turning around. "let's go."

"yeah."

the walk back home wasn't exactly awkward. it was silent , but comfortable. it was the same feeling you had when xiao drove you to childe's party. once you two arrived at the door , he took his keys and opened it for you.

"..."

you took off your shoes and xiao did the same. he slowly inched closer towards you.

"are you okay ? he didn't harm you or anything... right ?"

"i'm fine. thanks to you of course."

xiao looked away once again and covered his face. that was something he always did when he got flustered or embarassed. "it's nothing."

you couldn't help but smile.

"also , how do you know who yoongwo is ?"

"he's from my high school. i beat up a few people bullying him during my first year."

"eh ?"

------

keqing sighed and began to scold you.

"i told you to be careful ! what if you got hurt ?! gosh... thank goodness xiao was there to help you."

you sweatdropped. "shhh ! what if people hear us ?"

currently all of your friends sat on a table outside a local cafe eating lunch. it was saturday and it was a usual thing to go out with keqing , ganyu , ningguang , beidou , and xiangling. the warm sun hit your skin.

keqing took a sip from her iced coffee. "hmph. i told you... idiot."

beidou grinned. "ningguang actually got a restraining order against kyle."

the rich woman smiled awkwardly. "well , it had to be done."

"as expected of ningguang !" xiangling cheered.

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧: 𝗔 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗢𝗜𝗟𝗦.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------