❤︎SUB ASMO 𝒙 FEMDOM❤︎

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 :-
prudentprick
Hugabug07

ᵃᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉⁿᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ
𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦-𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑓 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 ~☟︎︎︎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asmo had been acting really bratty since morning... Don't know what had got him in the mood. Getting really touchy, not listening to anything you say and instead giving snarky remarks, teasing you while you work and the list goes on. If his sole purpose was to rile you up, then congratulations, he has succeeded.

!𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓!
Cᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs: Rᴏᴘᴇs, Eᴅɢɪɴɢ, Oᴠᴇʀsᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, Sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴀᴄʀʏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ, Mᴏᴍᴍʏ Kɪɴᴋ, Dᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴋɪɴᴋ, Sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇᴛᴘʟᴀʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sǫᴜɪɴᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ, Sᴜʙ Asᴍᴏ~

Asmodeous, The demon of lust, looked so beautiful, hands tied up with pretty little ropes, a collar on his neck, him on his knees, looking up at you. You would say that his expression looked so innocent, if it wasnt so... Sinful.

"Do I have to remind you, who you belong to?" You say, a dark look covering your face.
"Isn't that for you to decide?... Mommy~" he teases, a smirk creeping up on his face as he cocks his head sideways.

You bend down to him, pulling the leash on his collar to make him look at you, as you start kissing him. You pull away from the soft passionate kiss and look at him.
"Don't you think you're being too nice to me? I mean, you did act like you were gonna put me in my pla-"

He interrupts himself with a loud moan and his head falls back as you squeeze his cock with, stepping on it, not that hard but hard enough to provide pleasure with a little bit of pain.
"You were saying something bunny?"

He gathers himself back up, trying to regain his breath, just as you pull his hair making him look at you. His eyes filled with lust and desire, mouth slightly open with a little smile. You kiss him, shoving your tongue in his mouth as he gasps in the kiss. The kiss rough and sloppy. You move down to his jaw and then his neck, leaving dark red hickeys, probably gonna stay on him for a week or more, reminding him of you.

You sit on the edge of the bed, opening your legs as you pull on his leash. He smirks, knowing exactly what you mean as he crawls towards you.
"Can I?"
"Mhm"

As soon as that he shoves his tongue deep in your pussy, sending waves of pleasure up your entire body as you groan. He keeps up his work, your groans, huffs and moans giving him pleasure as well as boasting his ego... To bad, his ego is gonna get broken later~

As soon as you cum he attaches his lips to you, not a single drop of your release getting wasted. He is your pet after all, here to serve you. He smirked at the pleasured look on your face as you regain your composure. His tongue always gets you weak but in the end you're the one in control.

You tug at his collar, "On the bed. Now."
The dominance dripping from your voice got him a little shaky but he obeyed anyway. His back was now touching the headboard. You pin his hands up, "They stay there, understand?".
A little nod is the only reply he gives you. You raise an eyebrow and clear your throat. "Yes mommy" he answers now feeling nervous and looks up at you in anticipation.

You run a finger down from his neck to his abdomen, and down his shaft, suddenly gripping him. He bucks his hips up with a gasp. You give a little slap to his cock making his entire body jolt.

"Don't you dare move now bunny, I know how desparate you are... But by doing this you're just creating hell for yourself. Don't you want me to pleasure you? Fuck your brains out? Make you cum, again, and again? Have you gasping for air as I milk you for all you're worth?" You knew how your dirty talk got him riled up to the point he could just cum with a touch.

"Oh c'mon, stop just saying stuff and do it"
"Patience bunny~"
"You're killing me like this" He muttered under his breath, almost thinking you couldn't hear him.
You pump his cock, slowly, torturing him, ignoring his whines, ignoring how he started trembling.

"Just do it faster ugh-"
*Slap* He winced as you landed a slap on his cock again.
"One more time and-"
"SORRY! Sorry mommy- hah-"
You smile, giving him a little kiss and start moving your hand again, but this time, fast, fast as fuck, giving him more pleasure than he could handle. A string of curses escape his mouth as his head falls back and he starts moaning.
"Gonna- Gonna- GONNA CU-"
And that was your cue to remove your hand from his cock. He whimpered at the lack of touch.

"Did I give you permission bunny?"
"N-no"
"No what?"
"No m-mommy~"

You bend down and kitty-lick the tip of his cock as he exhales shaky breaths, sudden warmth in contact with his shaft. Your mouth was merciless, bringing him closer and closer to his wanted release, though he knew, you were going to do something. You aren't that generous.

His suddenly closed eyes, louder mewls and his sweating indicated how close he was, and obviously, why would you give it to him? So you remove your mouth and lick your lips, cocking your eyebrow as whined and whimpered, continuesly begging you to let him cum. Tears start rimming his eyes.
"Please~ please mommy, let me cum, please. I am sorry for being a bad boy! just let me cum mommy~ p-please!"

You straddle his lap and start grinding on his hard-on. The moans only sending pleasure to your cunt. No matter how bratty the demon might act, at the end of the day you do have to provide him pleasure as well don't you?

"Since you've begged so nicely bunny..."
And at that you start bouncing on his cock, slow and deep thrusts, pleasuring you both, but still not hard enough to make him cum. It was borderline torture for him but the pleasure was worth it.

"FUCK- Please Faster- HA-"
increasing your pace, you lean down on him, biting on various places on his neck providing more and more stimulation as you moan in the crook of his neck.

When he does get his release, it's beautiful. His eyes rolled back into his skull as a mixture of drool and your slick drip down his mouth. His hands, still tied but now around you back. His head spinning, heart pulsing as heat overcomes his entire body. The moans leaving him are explicit, they make you fall in love with him more, if that was even possible.

Weak "Thank you"'s find their way to your ears as you lean down, tug at his chain a little bit and whisper in his ear-
"We're not over yet bunny~"

𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕.