Prologue

5 years ago

He pushed passed the crowd of drunk dazed people, not minding the meaningless tears that rolled down his soft cheeks. He walked over to the counter of drinks and gulped down a blue colored drink kept there. His faced scrunched up feeling the bitter drink burning down his esophagus.

He would've ordered a drink like other people if the bartender wasn't as twice as wasted as him. His vision was blurry, the music was sounding like horns blaring in his ears...well it didn't sound any better when he was in sober state of mind but that's another thing.

He took deep breaths to calm down his wrenching heart. 'It's okay Seokjin..' he told himself, 'He was drunk and won't probably remember anything so you're saved from the embarrassment and now you finally know who owns his heart...at least I didn't get straight up rejected.'

He tried to smile, thinking about his best friend, who had finally found his partner for life but as soon as his lips curved up more tears spilled from his eyes melting away the smile. He felt pathetic from inside, getting jealous for his best friend and his new found love story.

He left the party, walking alone in the lonely footpath as he tried not to get lost finding for his solace park because being drunk wasn't easy you know especially when you've a broken heart and every street looked the same.

He finally reached his destination after 20 minutes, going straight to his 'Seokjin' spot which was a bench under a unique yellow colored streetlight. He slumped down on the bench rubbing his now red and tired eyes and closed his eyes.

And he drifted away to sleep trying his best to delete the image of Taehyung kissing Jungkook just after he had confessed his heart out.

~~~~~~~~~
Sooooooo how's it 😶?

Sanitize, wear masks and stay safe
Keep eating waffles
BORAHAE
💜