ʏᴜᴊɪ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴs

╭──────────╮
❝How sad it iiis... that a laughter should vanish from this place.❞
╰──────────╯

Y/N was having a time of her life, enjoying a bit in the busy streets of Tokyo before going to the school to see if Yuji was treated well or not, "Hmm, how's Yuji holding up now? I wonder?~" As she walked, she could see a man wearing a black kimono with three curses following him, one that has a red octopus head, a tall one with roots out of its eyes, and one eyed short curse that has a mountain like head, "Interesting~" She thought and followed after them.

As she followed them, she found herself in front of a cafe. Walking inside, she asked for a table for one and sat there, listening to their conversation while pretending to be reading a small book she pulled out of her long coat, "Death is in the air~" She thought with a smirk.

"So you're saying your boss wants to reverse the current position of humans and curses. Is that it?" The man who wore a kimono spoke up. "Well, roughly. It's slightly different, though." The mountain head said, turning his head to look at people behind him. He proceeded to continue his talk, "Humans are made up of lies. For every positive action and motive they show, there's always a flip-side. Yet negative emotions like hatred and hostility are truths without falsehood. Since we curses are born from those emotions, that makes us true, pure beings! Imitation should be eliminated!" He finished, lava boiling on his mountain head.

Y/N grinned, "Full of yourself, I see. You don't know that you and every human and curse are just toys in my hands that I can play with anytime I want." She said, looking down a the small book that started to have information about everyone in the cafe.

The black haired man closed his eyes and smiled, "Yet, at present, your the one being eliminated." He stated, not really bothered that he had just mocked the curse.

"That's why we have come to ask you. What can we do to defeat the jujutsu sorcerers?" The volcano curse asked him. The man smirked and opened one eye, "If you fulfill two conditions before going to war, then you will win." He said, lifting up two fingers.

"And what are these two conditions?"

The black haired man pointed one finger up, "The first one involves the man unknown as the strongest sorcerer. You have to rander Gojo Satoru incapable of fighting. The second one is to get Ryoumen Sukuna and Itadori Yuji by your side." He finished which made the curse scratched his mountain head, "Hold on, he died, didn't he? That Itadori Yuji brat, I mean. And that woman who wants to protect him wouldn't stand still." He questioned.

"I don't believe so~ Just know of course I won't stand still." Y/N thought, leaning back in her seat.

The man smirked, "Did he, thought? I'm not so sure. Also forget about her, she is not a threat."

The next thing Y/N knew was that curse named Jogo got excited for a thing called Prison Realm to seal Gojo in it and every single person in the shop got burned. Something then caught their attention, bunch of cinematic records made their way to the seat beside them.

"Hmm, that's strange." The man in kimono spoke up.

"Strange indeed~"

The man, Jogo and his two other friends looked at the last remaining person alive in the restaurant with them. The man narrowed his eyes at the gray haired woman as she left her table, "How are you still alive?" Jogo asked which made Y/N giggle and shrugged her shoulders, "This question has no answer, it's a secret... Also reconsider the thought of me not being a threat, Suguru Geto." She taunted, her eyes slightly appearing through her hair. She waved at them, "See you soon, mortals..." She said, whispering the last part.

She walked out of the messed up restaurant with a smile, "Yu chan should be in his way to return~"

°•~━━✥💀✥━━~•°

The door to the autopsy room(?) slammed open to reveal Y/N with a big smile, "I hope I'm not to late!~" She said as she walked in.

Gojo said Ijichi looked at her,"Oh Y/N san, glad you you made it in time." Gojo said which made Y/N nod.

"Hey you two!" A new voice sounded in the room, "Huh? Who is this?" The brown haired woman asked. Y/N waved with her sleeve covering her hand, "Hi~ My name is Y/N~" She greeted with a smile. The tried-looking woman stared at Y/N for a moment before nodding, "Nicd to meet you, call me Shoko." She said and started to put on her gloves, "Anyway, I'm about to get started. Are you just gonna watch from there?" She said, but unbeknown to her that Yuji started to slowly set up.

Ijichi looked pale and terrified while Gojo looked at him with shock. Y/N on the other hand was trying desperately to hold her laugh. Shoko looked back as she noticed the looks on their faces and her pupils shrunk in shock, "Whoa, I'm completely naked!" Yuji spoke and that was what needed for Y/N to broke in laughter with tears rolling down her cheeks, "HAHAHA! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!"

 Shoko looked back as she noticed the looks on their faces and her pupils shrunk in shock, "Whoa, I'm completely naked!" Yuji spoke and that was what needed for Y/N to broke in laughter with tears rolling down her cheeks, "HAHAHA! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!"

"G-G-G-Gojo san! H-H-H-H-H-H-He is alive!" Ijichi stuttered and Gojo laughed, "Ijichi, be quiet." The blindfolded man chuckled while shaking his head.

Shoko gave a disappointed look as she mumbled something under her breath, "I'm embarrassed to ask, but who are you?" Yuji asked while looking at the woman.

"Yuji." Gojo's call caught Yuji's attention, "Welcome back." He finished, raising his hand.

"Yu chan!" Y/N launched toward him, hugging the naked Yuji, "It's good to see you alive!" She added, giving Yuji a smile after she pulled away.

"Yeah. Great to be back." He said giving both of Y/N and Gojo a high five.

After a short while, Y/N pulled Gojo to have some private conversation, "Gojo san, tell me why this happened to Yu chan." She asked with a fake smile. Gojo shock his head, "It was just an accid--"

"Gojo san, I'm not an idiot to know this planned and when not." She said with serious expression.

Gojo sighed, "I believe the higher ups are so coward that they sent my students to a dangerous mission in my absence to dispose of Yuji

Gojo sighed, "I believe the higher ups are so coward that they sent my students to a dangerous mission in my absence to dispose of Yuji." He explained and noticed that Y/N went quiet, "Y/N san?" He called her, only to hear a sigh from her.

She looked up at him and smiled, "When you're planning on visiting them, take me with you. I want to have a word with them." At this point Gojo felt scared because her smile was the most terrifying smile he have ever seen.