ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

(A/N - I know the paragraphs are long but read it or else imma hunt you down, also read the note in the end)

THE MAFIA BALL DAY

The Marino brothers sit on the waiting room, so many emotions and thoughts but not a word being said. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Aurora had been brought to the hospital without a heartbeat, Vincenzo had to yell at the doctors so they would at least try to bring her back.

Vincenzo walked from one side to another calling people so they would find out more about what happened, if there was someone else involved apart from Amelia. He was angry, sad, frustrated. His daughter had been stabbed right in front of his eyes as he stood a few meters away clueless, but the worst part was that it wasn't a random person that had attacked her, but her own mother, his ex wife. The woman that he once loved with all his heart had betrayed him the worst way possible the day she took Aurora away from him, but now he felt angry because there's a possibility of his daughter never coming back.

The brothers remained seated on the chairs on the hallway. Giovanni looked at the white wall blankly, he was trying to process what had just happened, that there's a big possibility of him never seeing his sister ever again. Luca consoled Antonio as he cried nonstop trying to stay positive for the sake of his younger brother, Ant was murmuring that this couldn't be possible, that his twin couldn't be on the verge of death. Heartbreaking sobs escaped his mouth as the memories he had created with her played like a movie in his head. Matteo had his eyes closed as tears wouldn't stop streaming down his cheeks, his jaw was clenched as he thought about their own mother killing the most important person in their lives. Lorenzo for the first time couldn't even feel angry at the world for taking away his sister, he couldn't even feel angry at his mother as the unbearable ache on his chest was consuming him. And finally Leonardo, the funny brother had now been silently crying as he tried to keep the bad thoughts away, he knew it wasn't possible— she had to be alive, he couldn't loose her.

A loud bang of the door being thrown open is heard through the entire hallway. Javier comes into view with tear stained cheeks. He sits in the corner, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously. He didn't want to loose his best friend, she was his everything.